No announcement yet.

Everton vs QPR match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who says they don't care when we get tonked need a good ####### from Miranda then she sits on ya face.

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
      He's better than Green. You don't play for Inter for all thise years and over 70 caps for Brazil if you're pants! If Green was Brazilian he would not have played for Inter nor Brazil.
      Funny but, using that sort of logic, we should have pissed all over most teams in the prem with our ex Man U & Chelsea Champions League winners and all.

And if it wasn't for injury and the fact that the English are so happy to crucify players for simple mistakes, Green would possiblly have had a similar number of England caps now. They are both very good keepers IMO but they both have weaknesses too.

Comment

• Everton are still going for it. Says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
          Wont be crying but I'm always disappointed when we lose. Glad you're all smiley faces and on for a good evening tho.
          Tbh if we lost in the league i would feel the same but its the FA cup... this was always going to happen. Just surprised we have been so soundly tonked despite Harry playing a "strong" side.

Comment

Anyone who says they don't care when we get tonked need a good ####### from Miranda then she sits on ya face.
            I don't think we should be rewarded tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              Funny but, using that sort of logic, we should have pissed all over most teams in the prem with our ex Man U & Chelsea Champions League winners and all.

And if it wasn't for injury and the fact that the English are so happy to crucify players for simple mistakes, Green would possiblly have had a similar number of England caps now. They are both very good keepers IMO but they both have weaknesses too.
              Not quite but since I can't be bothered to get into a long and boring debate i'll say yes....is that the right answer?!

Comment

• Malaga lost

Comment

Not quite but since I can't be bothered to get into a long and boring debate i'll say yes....is that the right answer?!
                  ffs mafia your too lazy to even argue with :-) No fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    I don't think we should be rewarded tbh
                    You're a wrong'un!

Comment

• It ok! Just seen the classifieds! WE DREW L ALL!

Comment

• I won't lose any sleep over this, theres a reason most are all on here and not at the game nobody thought we had a chance. Case closed

Comment

Wasn't really after a debate or even an answer. That'll do though.

Comment

• FT

Comment

Anyone who says they don't care when we get tonked need a good ####### from Miranda then she sits on ya face.
                              Did I want us to win yes

Am I stupid enough to think that we were going too or even had a chance no so what is the point in getting upset?? the outcome is what the majority anticipated

If we come away from today without any injuries we have had a result in my book and we regroup and head to Ipswich as that's the game that counts. We were never going to win the FA Cup and the prize this season is promotion not getting to the 4th or 5th round of the cup then going out. All about priorities

Comment

• Originally posted by EYR View Post
                                I won't lose any sleep over this, theres a reason most are all on here and not at the game nobody thought we had a chance. Case closed

Result was always on the cards but a bit of an eye opener with the performance. Been found out.

Comment

Working...
                                X