No announcement yet.

Everton vs QPR match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've been pretty poor all season and have scrapped some results....luckiest team in the Championship so far. We are boring to watch and our recent form proves where we are as a team; win a few and lose a few with the odd draw. Our recent form is QPR not the early lucky stuff. The last time I enjoyed watching QPR was under Gigi.

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      hey i see you have risen from your cave no we getting tonked.
      At least I don't wear tinted glasses like some of the people on here who think we are a good side.

Comment

• If we sign Jelaviv i bet HR still plays one up.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          Go and have a cry mate..you'll feel better i promise
          Wont be crying but I'm always disappointed when we lose. Glad you're all smiley faces and on for a good evening tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
            At least I don't wear tinted glasses like some of the people on here who think we are a good side.
            we are a good side in the championship, which is currently our level mr caveman.

Comment

• listen we aint a bad championship side but we would be a god awful prem side!
              LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• I no its wrong but its not often QPR lose and I don't actually give a t oss today is one of those few days

Roll on Ipswich next week business time

Comment

• Just look at Burnley and Leicester.. Both giving it their best against prem sides then look at us... I know were 3rd in the table but to be honest we could easily be 3rd bottom on performances alone, weve been very lucky against some poor sides in the league...

Comment

• I think our youngsters would have done better.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      I no its wrong but its not often QPR lose and I don't actually give a t oss today is one of those few days

Roll on Ipswich next week business time

Comment

• There's a huge gulf in class between the PL and Championship, but we already know that. Why are some acting like they dont?

Comment

• only thing i worry about a tonking like this is it might effected the players confidence , which could spill into our next league game!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by EYR View Post
                            If we sign Jelaviv i bet HR still plays one up.
                            Wrong.............He won't play him, but allow him to collect a nice wedge week in week out for doing sweet fa................a bit like 95% of our players!

Comment

• 27 shots v 2 shots......omg!
                              Clive was a hero but big Bob was the nuts!

Comment

• Fernandes must know now that we need more than one player in the transfer market and Harry is not that good a manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X