• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
    i can smell a goal coming!
    Aint 2 enough for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      I got Everton in my accy today Ginge..this was a no brainer.
      **** me V, you don't like the chairman, you don't want QPR playing at the top level, you don't want a better ground, you don't like most of our players, and now you're betting against us.

Are you sure you're a QPR fan?
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• We are so sh1t we are making Jelavic look good!

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          One sent us down.
          At fault for at least 2 at Swansea , both at Villa and my memory is shocking!!

Comment

• oh well back to the league!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              **** me V, you don't like the chairman, you don't want QPR playing at the top level, you don't want a better ground, you don't like most of our players, and now you're betting against us.

Are you sure you're a QPR fan?
              Called being an experienced fan mate..you keep cuddling your AirAsia teddy at bedtime and leave the real supporting to others

Comment

• Jelavic on fire. Nearly 1am here. Enjoy the rest of the game people.

Comment

We are so sh1t we are making Jelavic look good!
                  thats our new signing your talking about mate lol
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    How do you find these clips? Do a search for people clapping or something?!
                    Go to giphy.com and put your search term into the search box at the top of the page.

Comment

• sniff sniff another coming up!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Called being an experienced fan mate..you keep cuddling your AirAsia teddy at bedtime and leave the real supporting to others
                        Ooooo patronising. Nice. Where can I get an air asia teddy?

Comment

• We are a joke of a side all the other sides in the cup give it a go but our lot don't care a ****, get rid of most of them play some youngsters that want to play, because this lot don't care a ****.

Comment

• Betting gone in on Rhodes joining as well apparently

Comment

• We really shouldn`t sign Jelavic now coz he`s got his 2 for the season...

Comment

• Now theyll up his price... grrr.

Comment

Working...
                                X