Everton vs QPR match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    I got Everton in my accy today Ginge..this was a no brainer.
    Saw bet victor had everton at 14s to win the thing. Thought f*ck it, theyre a good side, wont be pushing for the title, wont be relegated, doing well this season.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I got Everton in my accy today Ginge..this was a no brainer.
      Personally wouldn't ever bet against my own team, even if I thought we were on for a scha-lcking.

Comment

• why didnt arry bring aj on?
        LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Never expected to win this game, but for **** sake give it a go we have nothing to lose, just a totally gutless manager and a **** team with no pride, if we go up this season hope we have a another manager who does not go for old gits that are just at rangers for the money.

Comment

alright i was taking the **** a bit but the Krancjar groupie still reckons he is the player he was 5 years ago. Been useless 90% of the time he has been on the pitch. Slows the whole team down and looks past it.
            No, I don't reckon he was the player he was five years ago. You can't seem to differentiate between my affection for Niko (the man) and my frustration for Niko the footballer, who I know is capable of better than he has produced in the past two years. I don't think he's a busted flush, though! I think he's a player who needs a bit of love & understanding from Harry, his team mates & his club's fans. When he's confident & his head is right, you'll see the best of him.

Comment

• What do you guys expect? We are.getting soundly beaten by a class team who are making us look like we are.championship standard?
              Our squad is no where near as good.as Evertons!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lurker View Post
                No, I don't reckon he was the player he was five years ago. You can't seem to differentiate between my affection for Niko (the man) and my frustration for Niko the footballer, who I know is capable of better than he has produced in the past two years. I don't think he's a busted flush, though! I think he's a player who needs a bit of love & understanding from Harry, his team mates & his club's fans. When he's confident & his head is right, you'll see the best of him.
                Affection for Niko (the man) ? this is a football forum so we are more interested in his football ability not what colour underpants he wears. In football ability he has been lacking since he got here. Go start a fan website and you can blog about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                  Personally wouldn't ever bet against my own team, even if I thought we were on for a scha-lcking.
                  I guess thats just you then

Comment

• Anyone else think it`s time to give Diakite a go in the side?

Comment

• Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                      Anyone else think it`s time to give Diakite a go in the side?
                      Yer we might play better with 10 men.

Comment

Affection for Niko (the man) ? this is a football forum so we are more interested in his football ability not what colour underpants he wears. In football ability he has been lacking since he got here.
                        You know what? I won't bother arguing with you any more, Mr Caveman!

Have a nice life!

Comment

• Yet another great save by Cesar...

Comment

• Cesar been outstanding so far..

Comment

• Originally posted by Midgeyboy View Post
                              Anyone else think it`s time to give Diakite a go in the side?

Comment

I guess thats just you then
                                Guess so. Do u celebrate us conceeding and losing when it means your acca comes in? Good luck to you if thats the case.

Comment

Working...
                                X