Everton vs QPR match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Lurker View Post
    So, maybe Harry should put his 'Premiership-experienced' players on for the second half?

Niko & Yossi, for example.
    Actually i am not so sure that Niko is Championship class let alone Premierhsip class.

Comment

• Heh, my everton mate just messaged me "you must be shite if Jelavic scored".

Comment

• On the plus side we are playing jelavic into a bit of form. We are good at that...

Comment

• If we were in the Premiership, nothing would have changed, we'd still be sitting bottom.

Comment

• Agree with getting Zamora on and Austin off.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
              Actually i am not so sure that Niko is Championship class let alone Premierhsip class.
              You're def just trying to wind her up surely v?!
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Everton doing an MK Dons impression

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  How sh1 t does Henry sound???
                  agree 77. he is farking pants.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Gary o neil proves how useless he is once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      You're def just trying to wind her up surely v?!
                      Dont rate Krancjar matty..been useless in all but 2 or 3 games this season. Bloke looks finished. Dont give me the he's not fit bowlarks either as he has had plenty time to get fit. He has just lost all his pace and dwell on the ball too long.

Comment

• Karl henry. Quite possibly the worst footballer ive ever had the displeasure of watching live, on the telly. Robbing a living. Its quite literally mental that hes payed to play football. Dog shi t

Comment

• This

Comment

• I think we just buy players for the sake of it sometimes.

If we got promoted, it will be another new 11 coming in.

Comment

• 2-0 down.

We're 2 nil down against Everton going into half time. Hope it will not be a disastrous afternoon. Would rather take Austin, Simpson and Phillips out and replace them. Jelavic scored the second goal before half time. Waste of time.

Comment

• Henry makes O'Neil look like zidane. Two **** poor past it signings who even at the peak of they're footballing careers were pony!

Comment

Working...
                                X