Everton vs QPR match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Say what you like mate, it makes no difference to me, but you clearly read the initial response to reply
    See, now your making me waste time scrolling through replies...give me a minute or ten and i'll read it and get back to ya. Hold yourself cos it'll be worth it....

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
      See, now your making me waste time scrolling through replies...give me a minute or ten and i'll read it and get back to ya. Hold yourself cos it'll be worth it....
      Save your time mate and put on ITV and watch the North London derby

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Save your time mate and put on ITV and watch the North London derby
        Hard to imagine that Traore used to play for one of these teams isnt it...

Comment

• Some of you need a big reality check!! Clueless with your expectations!! We lost comprehensively to a class team miles.ahead of us in terms.of quality!!
          This doesnt make us a **** championship team just means we are well of the pace of being top four.contending premier.team! I know that might come as a shock to some of you but that's.the.truth!!
          We are lucky we have great owners who have already said if we get promoted they know.we.Will have to invest heavily again but more wisely!
          We have a good.championship squad its not up to prem standard but we are not a premier team!!!!

Comment

• Adrian Durham ‏@talkSPORTDrive 59s
            Everton very impressive, but QPR were diabolical. It's an experienced expensive squad - if Harry doesn't take them up it's a massive failure

Comment

• I blame the ball!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                I'm a miserable bas'ard but jeez
                It's not about being stupid it's about enjoying your team potentially getting a result when everyone thinks they won't. I get excited watching and listening to QPR even when we are s.hit. I always get down when we lose no matter who against and why.

I remember watching many great FA Cup games in the long distant past and I'm always hopeful we might just have another one!

Winning makes me happy and losing pee's me off whatever the game - league, cup or friendly.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  Adrian Durham ‏@talkSPORTDrive 59s
                  Everton very impressive, but QPR were diabolical. It's an experienced expensive squad - if Harry doesn't take them up it's a massive failure
                  5 years ago this squad would be good, now overloaded with has beens. Why don't they (media) understand this? SWP,Zamora,Jenas,Johnson,Henry,Kranjcar,Benyaoun are **** thats why they are here.

Comment

• Originally posted by EYR View Post
                    5 years ago this squad would be good, now overloaded with has beens. Why don't they (media) understand this? SWP,Zamora,Jenas,Johnson,Henry,Kranjcar,Benyaoun are **** thats why they are here.

Agree. We are a club that can extend a players possibility of earning a huge wedge for a few more seasons. We are the club that has-beens go to die (and earn while doing so)

Comment

Adrian Durham ‏@talkSPORTDrive 59s
                      Jesus Christ, I agree with Adrian Durham

Comment

Agree. We are a club that can extend a players possibility of earning a huge wedge for a few more seasons. We are the club that has-beens go to die (and earn while doing so)
                        Just because they earn huge wages does not mean they are any good. Fernandes got done with these good and proper (contractual wise). We were desperate in the transfer market and this is what we you end up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by EYR View Post
                          Just because they earn huge wages does not mean they are any good. Fernandes got done with these good and proper (contractual wise). We were desperate in the transfer market and this is what we you end up with.
                          Trouble is IF we go up this season we could find ourselves just as desperate

Comment

Result was always on the cards but a bit of an eye opener with the performance. Been found out.
                            Yep. But questions and honesty might upset the happy clappers...

Comment

Trouble is IF we go up this season we could find ourselves just as desperate
                              Yep vicious circle

Comment

• ....STOP WHINGEING!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X