Everton vs QPR match thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    Never a stream for cup games, has to be SSN.

tbf myu, mikeisu did provide a stream for the league cup 2nd round game against carlisle.

so there are video feeds out there that can be hacked
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Its good for the boys that have gone up there that we have a decent side out.. But i strongly disagree with the team selection.. We are not winning the FA cup.. We go out third round every year, dont matter what team we put out we are losing today.. So why risk Austin and Barton when everyone knows how important they are to us.. I also wouldnt have played Phillips with Hoilett injured and who will be in and out of the treatment room all season by the looks of it.. Perfect time to play SWP, Diakete and some of the other fringe players that we want to put in the shop window!! Cant help but think of the third round 2 seasons ago when Ali got injured when he was our best player!!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        Game delayed 10 minutes
        Okay... which player has gone for a last minute dump?

There's not one for this game as far as we know.

Comment

with the side Everton have out i can see that Harry smells blood! .... i dont know why aj isnt on the bench but surely hitchcock should be!

Comment

Comment

Game delayed there having trouble getting Ce$ars wallet off the bus

Comment

Originally posted by clubandcountry View Post
                with the side Everton have out i can see that Harry smells blood! .... i dont know why aj isnt on the bench but surely hitchcock should be!
                Aj and booby on the bench mate.

Comment

3.10 kick off

Comment

Rumour saying fox tv are showing the game I guess in the USA??

Comment

Originally posted by qprgards View Post
                      Its good for the boys that have gone up there that we have a decent side out.. But i strongly disagree with the team selection.. We are not winning the FA cup.. We go out third round every year, dont matter what team we put out we are losing today.. So why risk Austin and Barton when everyone knows how important they are to us.. I also wouldnt have played Phillips with Hoilett injured and who will be in and out of the treatment room all season by the looks of it.. Perfect time to play SWP, Diakete and some of the other fringe players that we want to put in the shop window!! Cant help but think of the third round 2 seasons ago when Ali got injured when he was our best player!!
                      Agree! It will make for a better match obviously, doesn't look like many of us are going to get to see it anyway! The Austin selection is the most worrying for me, hamstring injuries need rest to recover just ask Junior Hoilett!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

shocked that the salad is playing. total insult to murphy.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

i've got wba comms v palace...........oh ffs i'm in a time warp. now..i've got z cars
                          Last edited by QPRDave; 04-01-2014, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bonkerrrrs View Post
                            Rumour saying fox tv are showing the game I guess in the USA??
                            tape delayed if anything

Comment

Stream anyone?

Comment

haha like that!

Comment

Working...
                                X