20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Would rather keep Smyth. Good impact Player.
    He isnt championship standard ,mid table league 1 would suit him

Comment

• Only 3m for scott mckenna , sure we were quoted 6m , good signing for that price

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
        Only 3m for scott mckenna , sure we were quoted 6m , good signing for that price
        Is it?

My Glasgow Rangers season ticket holdong mate thinks he's bang average. And that's from someone who says the standard of Scottish football is very poor. So, to be average in a poor league doesnt say much.

At £3m we may have dodged a bullet?????

Comment

• Right I'm getting narked now.
          Where the hell are the signings??

Comment

• it's 3m plus 2m in add-ons.

Comment

• Transfer window closes 5th Oct (12 days). And Premier League window to EFL clubs only closes 16th Oct (23 days)

More patience needed to get our deals done - selling high and buying low obviously.

Comment

• https://www.fotospor.com/haber-besik...-kiyagi-397957

Kevin N'Koudou

https://the72.co.uk/193753/qpr-eyein...kevin-nkoudou/

3.5 M ??? cant see that

Comment

• Total bo lix

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Total bo lix
                    I think so too. The news is spreading like wildfire !! ( well not what you said )

Comment

• Can't see it lofty like you said

Comment

Not a chance in hell, these stories total crap, 3.5 mil on a winger yeah right

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Not a chance in hell, these stories total crap, 3.5 mil on a winger yeah right
                          Not unless we sell one for 4.7m

Comment

I have several Besiktas supporting friends who can’t wait to get rid of him - they all say he is quick but with no end product and is injured most of the time!!

sounds like he will fit right in!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post

I have several Besiktas supporting friends who can’t wait to get rid of him - they all say he is quick but with no end product and is injured most of the time!!

sounds like he will fit right in!
                              He joined them in 2019 and has played 34 times so can hardly have been injured all the time.

However, I also did not believe QPR will be buying him.

I know the window is still open, but in the meantime we are still playing with only one striker and are not really creating many scoring opportunities in matches. 6 goals, but 2 of them were penalties. And we have conceded 6 (cup incl). The team and squad needs strengthening and it doesn't look like happening before the next game against Middlesborough. Let's hope no one gets injured or suspended.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                                Transfer window closes 5th Oct (12 days). And Premier League window to EFL clubs only closes 16th Oct (23 days)

More patience needed to get our deals done - selling high and buying low obviously.

Yep the windows still open so be patient after this week's convid government action , with the season practically finished for paying fans I can see panic in the premier big boys trying to make cuts by releasing players most of them are over stocked I read Chelsea had over 70 players out on loan last season so it's likely they have more than a hundred players on their book and a hell of lot of them foreign who won'take a pay cut , leaving fringe players most likely to be shipped out

Comment

Working...
                                X