• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    just because you wanted a spit roast

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
      I feel shania that you are positive and rarely do you #### off fans, but i feel you really are so scared oif briatore leaving that you wont stand up to the fact that with him in charge we are in a vedry bad position and inches from being in serious trouble

That´s exatly what I am. I am fearing the short term as well as the long term consequences if he leaves. Spot on.:grimace::grimace::electric_shock: And what I fear even more is that the tiny,tiny little bit of response we had from the HQ this week could lead to nothing after all. What I am referring to is that we from next season on will do no more loan signings, only proper ones(Whatever that means).THEY SAY THEY HAVE LEARNT THEIR LESSONS. Personally, I will give the board a little praise for that. Credit when credit is due and all that. Another aspect of this crisis is the players and their situation. I am not so sure that they really doesnt give a d..amn. I expect them to be just as confused as we are where to put the loyalty.In all honesty, having to suffer abuse every game isent that pleasing, I should think. Especially when you have to play a different patterns of play beside different players week in and week out.
      Nevertheless, I look forward to a review from the BIG meeting tomorrow.
      Oh well. goodnight.:tired::tired:

YOURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:excit ing::exciting:
      Neve
      Last edited by shania; 01-02-2010, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• Lock this thread

Comment

• i agree bout players, i feel sorry for them. u say they gotta play different patterns, who fault is that. its flavio. also u say they have learnt lesson n will only sign players on perms. until i see evidence of this, and evidence of signing GOOD players on perms i for one will be calling for flavios head

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
            i agree bout players, i feel sorry for them. u say they gotta play different patterns, who fault is that. its flavio. also u say they have learnt lesson n will only sign players on perms. until i see evidence of this, and evidence of signing GOOD players on perms i for one will be calling for flavios head
            And I can´t deny you to wish so!!
            :electric_shock::horror::horror:

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              because with him in charge no decent manager will go near us.
              many managers would want this job, but your right its right time in the summer for DOF to move aside and let a manager manage, that won't happen until we have different owners

because with him in charge no decent player will go near us (other than to substantially line his pockets)

Players would come, but Flavio will not spend anymore, thats the problem

because with him in charge our best players and the players we actually own will be sold whether the current manager has a say or not.

the only decent player we have sold is Routledge, correct me If I'm wrong

because with him in charge we will never have a full house and the fans will never be happy

We've not had a full house since the Play off semi Final
              pete ur not getting it. u say many managers would want this job, but truth is with flav in charge no1 in their right mind would want it, because he interferes!!!

only decent player sold is routledge? so u wouldnt class blackstock and camp as decent? if so then you really aint got a clue.

with regards to full house, ur right but if flav had half a brain cell with decent signings and right prices we would have had packed ground every week!!! and i know you know that

Comment

• Camp actually wasn't that great for us latterly.

Remember him playing in midfield versus Norwich for example.

Your right, the whole place needs a complete overall.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• i think pete is right about the overall

Comment

• complete overall

prob asap as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                      i think pete is right about the overall
                      Now they're getting rid of shirts and shorts?? Those craaayyyzeee Italians.

What colour will they be?
                      Orange, I reckon.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                        Now they're getting rid of shirts and shorts?? Those craaayyyzeee Italians.

What colour will they be?
                        Orange, I reckon.

amazing you are the only one so far to notice the error

Comment

• Originally posted by Quaz View Post

amazing you are the only one so far to notice the error
                          Did make me chuckle, but it is 1 of only a few faux pas on here
                          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

• Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                            Did make me chuckle, but it is 1 of only a few faux pas on here

Comment

• just shut up
                              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

• Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                                just shut up
                                who is that aimed at fella and why?

Comment

Working...
                                X