Educating fans - NO INSULTS PLEASE OR THREAD WILL BE LOCKED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conners View Post
    Because I don't Flavio. I think it is time for him to move on BUT on OUR terms and not HIS. Do you understand ?
    Just out of interest, who exactly is "OUR"??
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      If your that concerned why dont you and conners go to the next home game with "we love Flavio" placards ?
      And while your there why dont you 2 superfans stand up an educate these fans when they turn on FB, and stop saving your bravery for the internet.:boss:

Comment

Because I don't Flavio. I think it is time for him to move on BUT on OUR terms and not HIS. Do you understand ?
        good luck with that.....love to see you put that to him....jesus that would be funny.

Comment

Ok Einstein how would YOU get him to leave on "OUR" terms ?
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Quote from Ecclestone January 21st December 2007 from an interview with the Mirror:

What if things only improve slowly and the crowd starts to sing rude songs about him and Briatore? "We'll sing along with them," Ecclestone says.
            "But they'll have to have good voices if we're going to listen to them," added Briatore

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
              No your talking rubbish I'm afraid the club would go into admin because it has been poorly run and losing money, whichever way you try to spin it that has nothing to do with fans booin or singing songs about Briatore. They have failed to balance the books it is their fault that this club would go into admin and it is ridiculous that you suggest otherwise.

Flavio walking of course would be influenced by fans booing him, but I think in reality he is on his way out anyway, he has got bored, realised that he can't make a quick buck, realised that no-one in football wants to work with him, realised also that he personally doesn't have the wealth to make us a Premiership side, especially with the amount he has already wasted and Ecclestone and the Mittals no doubt not wanting to put up money for something they don't own and can see has turned sour. The abuse may hurry things along but ultimately it doesn't change the outcome, Flavio will sell the club, maybe the Mittals will buy it maybe they are already trying according to some rumors? Ecclestone will no doubt leave with Briatore as he doesn't seem that bothered either way.

At the end of the day though Flavio really needs a buyer to get out hence why the Mittals have (alledgedly offered and why the US buyers were seen at the ground). He could just drop the club and claim back some cash through the loans he lent to the club but not all this money will be his as these companies are owned by the board as a whole not just Briatore so wouldn't get as much money back this way. As for selling players whilst he has loaned out Helguson, Agyemang and Hall these are still our players and we can re-call them. Routledge has gone but apart from that it hasn't been a complete firesale and there is only one day left with no further depatures rumoured so it doesn't seem like he is going down the route of totally obliterating the club. He wants to sell and is making it as saleable as possible whilst trying to claw some money back.

At times the fans have been out of order (booing a win against Bristol City for example) but it's hardly surprisng Briatore has proved himself time and again a clueless fool in football alienating fans (never a good idea in this sport) and mismanaging the club. But th bottom line is this club is not in admin becasue of the fans and FLavios four year plan did not fail ultimately because of a few boo boys it's totally foolish to suggest it did. You do seem to like to climb aboard you high horse and become high and mighty with fans of the club you obviously deem inferior to your intellect but I'm afraid your wrong in this instance.
              Fez, the key point being "Flavio walking of course would be influenced by fans booing him". What I am saying is that the timing of his departure is influenced by the action of the fans, so given we have no alternative lined up as yet, I am suggesting personal abuse is not the right course of action at this time as he could end up putting us into admin when if we are patient a bit longer, we could be bought as a championship team.

Comment

Originally posted by highgradeR View Post
                And while your there why dont you 2 superfans stand up an educate these fans when they turn on FB, and stop saving your bravery for the internet.:boss:
                Because some of those fans are too thick to be educated and are probably best put down.

Comment

My view is the fans will kill the club not Flavio.

I was ashamed with the abuse he got yesterday. Yes things are bad and yes he has made many mistakes, however what ever chance we had of the Mittels buying him out were buried yesterday.

I feel more angry with our fans than I do with Flavio.

'We want our Rangers back' I believe Flavio will give you just that!!

Comment

Because some of those fans are too thick to be educated and are probably best put down.
                    Why don't you follow another team as all you seem to do is #### off the fans

I bet your quiet as a mouse at games though
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Oooh, it's all coming out now.

Let it out, come on... it'll do you good.

Comment

I agree that some of the fans are idiots and chant rubbish and I would not want to be the owner.

But this has been coming slowly anyway.
                        There were early indicators that the board were not truly in it for the long haul and we either did not see them or chose to ignore them (I did anyway).
                        Flav was going to let us down at some stage, I just think that with GP as his day to day man, it meant that we never got off first base.
                        The question is, how badly will he screw us now in his desperation to get out?

Comment

Fez, the key point being "Flavio walking of course would be influenced by fans booing him". What I am saying is that the timing of his departure is influenced by the action of the fans, so given we have no alternative lined up as yet, I am suggesting personal abuse is not the right course of action at this time as he could end up putting us into admin when if we are patient a bit longer, we could be bought as a championship team.
                          Well the rumours are that both Mittal and a mystery US investor could be interested. I would also suggest that Flavio will not want this club to go into admin nothing to do with the fans but he wants his money back. I think he will sell protests or not personally and hopefully the squad of players we have here will keep us in the league!

Comment

Originally posted by the hat View Post

I was ashamed with the abuse he got yesterday. Yes things are bad and yes he has made many mistakes, however what ever chance we had of the Mittels buying him out were buried yesterday.

Why's that then??

Not saying they were interested in the first place, I really don't pretend to know anything about their intentions.... but the stick was aimed at FB, not them.
                            Even GP was hardly mentioned. Just Flavio Briatore.

In fact there were a few calls for the Indians to take over.

So I fail to see how yesterdays little eruption has changed anything either way for them.

Comment

Originally posted by the hat View Post

Amit wasn't there yesterday and I would suggest that both Ecclestone and the Mittals know exactly where the stick is aimed hence they have taken even more of a back seat recently. Ecclestone as far as I'm awa stayed for the whole game dispite Briatore sulking off!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                                Quote from Ecclestone January 21st December 2007 from an interview with the Mirror:

What if things only improve slowly and the crowd starts to sing rude songs about him and Briatore? "We'll sing along with them," Ecclestone says.
                                "But they'll have to have good voices if we're going to listen to them," added Briatore
                                Cheeky git - copied and pasted straight from my post yesterday.
                                :shocked:

Comment

Working...
                                X