No announcement yet.

Educating fans - NO INSULTS PLEASE OR THREAD WILL BE LOCKED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This initiative to encourage to takeover is a good example of what should be done.

I mean yesterday they were singing Flavio is a w***** and then ten minutes telling him to get his wallet out.

How would you react to that ? Don't say you would get your wallet out.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
      I would add that if we are put in administration over the next few weeks that i would blame the fans who having calling Flavio all sorts of names at the ground in recent weeks.
      I thought he did not care /or listen to what people who pay £20 a game say or think ?

Comment

This initiative to encourage to takeover is a good example of what should be done.

I mean yesterday they were singing Flavio is a w***** and then ten minutes telling him to get his wallet out.

If he remains, we will not have a club, so he can go and we might have a chance of rebuilding something.

Comment

That, I agree with.

Not interested in him and his wallet.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
            I thought he did not care /or listen to what people who pay £20 a game say or think ?

Comment

There is much talk about QPR going into admin in the next few days. A ten point deduction would most probably see us relegated when you put it together with our current run of form.

I fully appreciate that many fans have not been happy the way Briatore has been running our club (and for the record I have not been that impressed), however, Briatore has always held the ace card and therefore it has been important for the fans to think intelligently in order to move him on.

Unfortunately, intelligence is not something that many of our big mouth fans have. I sat in the SA road stand and heard fans chant "Flavio is a ******" to be followed up by "Get your wallet". What idiots. If you were Flavio at that point what would you be tempted ? Go and strengthen the squad on Monday or put the club into admin.

These idiotic fans (and I appreciate that we have many good ones) that have taken things into their own hands have pretty much forced this.
              ? Despite all the crap going on off the pitch, the team had made progress in terms of league standing, however, we should have been looking for ways of waiting for him to realise that he didnt have a future here and for him to sell to another businessman down the line.

Instead, the fans have created a complete crap atmosphere at the club and as a result, the days of watching the likes of Danny Cullip and Co are once again, just around the corner. To make it worse, the chances are that we will be watching our team at Craven Cottage as these guys will probably sell the ground also.

Well done fans for using tact. Go back to school and get some education.
              Spot on!! I am embarrased.:electric_shock:
              The club was ruined last night by some ...... supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                Spot on!! I am embarrased.:electric_shock:
                The club was ruined last night by some ...... supporters.
                Nah thats not true, its not the supporters that ruins this club.

Comment

Originally posted by Modest Mouse View Post
                  Nah thats not true, its not the supporters that ruins this club.

I am more and more thinking so,yes!! We all know that the communication issue is hardly responded to by the club when it has been adressed but.

But the owners have got abuse almost from day one.

Comment

Shania, good that someone else agrees. I often feel on my own on here.

I basically try and put myself in the mindset of Flavio and try and guage his reaction to the treatment he receives

People keep trying to turn it back on me by saying that i will let Flavio do whatever he wants to our club.

I believe it is time for Flavio to move on but only when we have found someone that is prepared to take over the bankrolling. To try and get rid of him without this is pure stupidity in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                      I am more and more thinking so,yes!! We all know that the communication issue is hardly responded to by the club when it has been adressed but.

But the owners have got abuse almost from day one.
                      If your that concerned why dont you and conners go to the next home game with "we love Flavio" placards ?
                      We Are The People.....

Comment

To do so would be far more beneficial to our clubs future than those that sing "Flavio is a w*****"

Comment

To do so would be far more beneficial to our clubs future than those that sing "Flavio is a w*****"
                          why dont you try it then
                          We Are The People.....

Comment

Because I don't Flavio. I think it is time for him to move on BUT on OUR terms and not HIS. Do you understand ?

Comment

and i would add that if we are put in administration over the next few weeks that i would blame the fans who having calling Flavio all sorts of names at the ground in recent weeks.

There are ways of dealing with issues and verbally and physically abusing people is not the way forward.

This whole episode in our history was going to come to an end one day, however, i do believe that these supporters have brought it to this end and yet have got absoultely no clue what they are going to do afterwards.

Goes back to education and a lack of it i guess.
                              No your talking rubbish I'm afraid the club would go into admin because it has been poorly run and losing money, whichever way you try to spin it that has nothing to do with fans booin or singing songs about Briatore. They have failed to balance the books it is their fault that this club would go into admin and it is ridiculous that you suggest otherwise.

Flavio walking of course would be influenced by fans booing him, but I think in reality he is on his way out anyway, he has got bored, realised that he can't make a quick buck, realised that no-one in football wants to work with him, realised also that he personally doesn't have the wealth to make us a Premiership side, especially with the amount he has already wasted and Ecclestone and the Mittals no doubt not wanting to put up money for something they don't own and can see has turned sour. The abuse may hurry things along but ultimately it doesn't change the outcome, Flavio will sell the club, maybe the Mittals will buy it maybe they are already trying according to some rumors? Ecclestone will no doubt leave with Briatore as he doesn't seem that bothered either way.

At the end of the day though Flavio really needs a buyer to get out hence why the Mittals have (alledgedly offered and why the US buyers were seen at the ground). He could just drop the club and claim back some cash through the loans he lent to the club but not all this money will be his as these companies are owned by the board as a whole not just Briatore so wouldn't get as much money back this way. As for selling players whilst he has loaned out Helguson, Agyemang and Hall these are still our players and we can re-call them. Routledge has gone but apart from that it hasn't been a complete firesale and there is only one day left with no further depatures rumoured so it doesn't seem like he is going down the route of totally obliterating the club. He wants to sell and is making it as saleable as possible whilst trying to claw some money back.

At times the fans have been out of order (booing a win against Bristol City for example) but it's hardly surprisng Briatore has proved himself time and again a clueless fool in football alienating fans (never a good idea in this sport) and mismanaging the club. But th bottom line is this club is not in admin becasue of the fans and FLavios four year plan did not fail ultimately because of a few boo boys it's totally foolish to suggest it did. You do seem to like to climb aboard you high horse and become high and mighty with fans of the club you obviously deem inferior to your intellect but I'm afraid your wrong in this instance.

Comment

Goddard, I am sorry but i do think someone that resorts to calling someone names or bullying them is uneducated.
                                didn't see you on here complaining when GP called sousa a c**t....so the man must be uneducated and below you.......

you love slating other fans and think you are the only one who is right.....cracks me up how you say the fans who resort to name calling are bullying and uneducated yet every 5 minutes you are on here calling fans IDIOTS......should be careful what you preach vicar...always comes back to bite you in the #### eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X