Educating fans - NO INSULTS PLEASE OR THREAD WILL BE LOCKED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by conners View Post
    and i would add that if we are put in administration over the next few weeks that i would blame the fans who having calling Flavio all sorts of names at the ground in recent weeks.

There are ways of dealing with issues and verbally and physically abusing people is not the way forward.

This whole episode in our history was going to come to an end one day, however, i do believe that these supporters have brought it to this end and yet have got absoultely no clue what they are going to do afterwards.

Goes back to education and a lack of it i guess.
    You condescending.......... nah, can't swear on here.
    Better not.

I'll just go with: My old man, said be a Chelsea fan, I said.......

You're the "educated" one here, work it out.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

modfather, you must read my posts properly.

I am not saying that Briatore is the way forward for QPR, however, we are aware of no alternative at the moment to replace him.

That being so, would it not be more prudent to put up with him a little while longer than face almost certain relagation should we put into administration over the next couple of weeks ?

I don't think many would disagree that we require regime change, however, it is important that we think about the long term consequences for our club when considering bringing this about.

Yes, many of us want Briatore to go, BUT, we are not yet in a position for him to go.
      and i would add that if we are put in administration over the next few weeks that i would blame the fans who having calling Flavio all sorts of names at the ground in recent weeks.

There are ways of dealing with issues and verbally and physically abusing people is not the way forward.

This whole episode in our history was going to come to an end one day, however, i do believe that these supporters have brought it to this end and yet have got absoultely no clue what they are going to do afterwards.

Goes back to education and a lack of it i guess.

Conners, do you like children?

Comment

There is much talk about QPR going into admin in the next few days. A ten point deduction would most probably see us relegated when you put it together with our current run of form.

I fully appreciate that many fans have not been happy the way Briatore has been running our club (and for the record I have not been that impressed), however, Briatore has always held the ace card and therefore it has been important for the fans to think intelligently in order to move him on.

Unfortunately, intelligence is not something that many of our big mouth fans have. I sat in the SA road stand and heard fans chant "Flavio is a ******" to be followed up by "Get your wallet". What idiots. If you were Flavio at that point what would you be tempted ? Go and strengthen the squad on Monday or put the club into admin.

These idiotic fans (and I appreciate that we have many good ones) that have taken things into their own hands have pretty much forced this.
        ? Despite all the crap going on off the pitch, the team had made progress in terms of league standing, however, we should have been looking for ways of waiting for him to realise that he didnt have a future here and for him to sell to another businessman down the line.

Instead, the fans have created a complete crap atmosphere at the club and as a result, the days of watching the likes of Danny Cullip and Co are once again, just around the corner. To make it worse, the chances are that we will be watching our team at Craven Cottage as these guys will probably sell the ground also.

Well done fans for using tact. Go back to school and get some education.
        Well done Conners ....... pleased to see that it's not just me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
          Well done Conners ....... pleased to see that it's not just me!!!

Are you implying Conners is also mental?

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
            Are you implying Conners is also mental?
            No... he's a realist like me; who can see that QPR needs a wealthy backer! Conners (I think) and I share the (what I believe is the sensible) view that IF FB would issue some sort of appology, try to bring to an end the battle / fans on his back... let the club be run properly etc... we can all get along on the basis that we never have the threat of administration upon us.

I for one would much prefer to be a good Championship side, year on year, trying for a premiership playoff, using the transfer market in the way that we had to in the less recent past... rather than... remove FB and watch us dissappear!

Calling for FB's head is NOT the way forward - I recognise how essential it is, for owners to have enough clout to give full security.

Also..... please don't think that I am in any way supporting what the orange faced Donut has done to-date, other than SAVE MY CLUB from oblivion a couple of years ago.
            Last edited by qprdad; 31-01-2010, 04:30 PM.

Comment

No... he's a realist like me; who can see that QPR needs a wealthy backer! Conners (I think) and I share the (what I believe is the sensible) view that IF FB would issue some sort of appology, try to bring to an end the battle / fans on his back... let the club be run properly etc... we can all get along on the basis that we never have the threat of administration upon us.
              You're entitled to an opinion.
              The problem is, do you honestly think that he even has that in him??!

There is the big difference between you, and most others.... those who are accused of being uneducated and/or stupid.

The chances of FB doing that are close to zero, that's why there is such anger towards him.
              But you say you are the realist.

Not for me.

Comment

Well said qprdad.

Goddard, I am sorry but i do think someone that resorts to calling someone names or bullying them is uneducated.

As qprdad points out, this is not about supporting Briatore, it is about ensuring that we as fans ensure qpr are left in as good a state as possible for the next owners.

Besides, there is not normally that much interest in division one teams so it is in everyones interest to ensure that we dont go down to divisin one.

Pushing someone out because we have called them all names under the sun and then have ten points deduced as a result does not help in achieving that aim.

Simple as

Comment

I for one would much prefer to be a good Championship side, year on year, trying for a premiership playoff, using the transfer market in the way that we had to in the less recent past... rather than... remove FB and watch us dissappear!

Calling for FB's head is NOT the way forward - I recognise how essential it is, for owners to have enough clout to give full security.

Also..... please don't think that I am in any way supporting what the orange faced Donut has done to-date, other than SAVE MY CLUB from oblivion a couple of years ago.
                  He did not save our club from oblivion as you call it and we will not sink without a trace if he goes. There will always be a QPR in one form or another no matter what happens in the next 7-10 days as Pete states!

Comment

Well said qprdad.

Goddard, I am sorry but i do think someone that resorts to calling someone names or bullying them is uneducated.

As qprdad points out, this is not about supporting Briatore, it is about ensuring that we as fans ensure qpr are left in as good a state as possible for the next owners.

Besides, there is not normally that much interest in division one teams so it is in everyones interest to ensure that we dont go down to divisin one.

Pushing someone out because we have called them all names under the sun and then have ten points deduced as a result does not help in achieving that aim.

Simple as

Proves who the educated are and who are not if you believe 'name' calling constitutes a lack of education! Oh, read your response again and note errors, or are you too educated to make errors?

Comment

Well said qprdad.

Simple as
                      Like our Sporting Director did with one of our ex-managers?
                      One of the many, many reasons that "the plebs" are so disgusted with the reign of Flav.

In my opinion, it's the ones who are terrified of Flavio Briatore, and how he may react to the stick he's getting for his shocking reign at QPR, and those who just hide and say nothing about it (apart from shhhh), out of the sheer terror he fills them with..... maybe they are the cowards in this soap-opera??
                      Maybe it's you(?) being bullied here by The Bogey Man, and led around by the nose, like a $10 bitch on a leash, scared to object about being humiliated by him.
                      Or maybe not? Who knows?

No offence, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                        Like our Sporting Director did with one of our ex-managers?
                        One of the many, many reasons that "the plebs" are so disgusted with the reign of Flav.

In my opinion, it's the ones who are terrified of Flavio Briatore, and how he may react to the stick he's getting for his shocking reign at QPR, and those who just hide and say nothing about it (apart from shhhh), out of the sheer terror he fills them with..... maybe they are the cowards in this soap-opera??
                        Maybe it's you(?) being bullied here by The Bogey Man, and led around by the nose, like a $10 bitch on a leash, scared to object about being humiliated by him.
                        Or maybe not? Who knows?

No offence, by the way.
                        Surely none can be taken from that!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                          Surely none can be taken from that!
                          He's educated enough to know that I put question marks there, and that makes it a non-factual remark.

I have faith that he wont be overly offended by that.

Maybe?

Comment

Conners problem is that he is ignorant or ambivalent to all things QPR. His grasp of QPR history is staggeringly poor for a 'fan'.

Wouldn't at be surprised if he's troll to get the hit rate up.

Comment

Nodge, get real.

All i am asking is that people plan/think through the removal of Briatore and refrain from taking spontaneous action as this could be even more detrimental to our club than allowing Briatore to stay in control.

Like the Team Amit idea. That is a good initiative.

Remember, Briatore holds the cards so it is imporant for us that he stays in control until we have someone to take on the responsibility of keeping us afloat.

Now that has nothing to do with QPR history ( fyi, I have been going for over 30 years). Just trying to make sure that people think rationally.

For the record, I am happy that Briatore moves on but I want to ensure at a minimum, that my clubs stays in the Championship.

I am suggesting to you that the actions of some of our fans may see us in Division one and i certainly do not buy into that. Do you ?

Comment

"There are ways of dealing with issues and verbally and physically abusing people is not the way forward"

Some fans feel that this is the only option open to them, how else are they to get their message across. No fans forums, no meetings with reps of supporters groups, no communication whatsoever in reality. these people are frustrated and frustration creates anger and anger needs a focal point = Briatore

What would you have them do instead?
                                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                                X