Educating fans - NO INSULTS PLEASE OR THREAD WILL BE LOCKED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the hat View Post
    My view is the fans will kill the club not Flavio.

I was ashamed with the abuse he got yesterday. Yes things are bad and yes he has made many mistakes, however what ever chance we had of the Mittels buying him out were buried yesterday.

I feel more angry with our fans than I do with Flavio.

'We want our Rangers back' I believe Flavio will give you just that!!
    The hat, absolutely spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
      Why don't you follow another team as all you seem to do is #### off the fans

I bet your quiet as a mouse at games though
      People who boo or #### off people associated with my club are not fans and never will be. Makes me laugh, some of the idiots on here saying how much we miss Mahon. A load of them were booing him last season. Complete ****.

I was indifferent with regards Sousa, however, i was so proud of the day he stood up to our so called fans and kept Mahon on the pitch during that game.

Comment

Oh for Gods sake. Stop bleating-on about the fans causing "the final outcome".

FB does NOT give a two-tonne poo about the fans. Whether they want better seats, cheaper seats for kids, a nicer badge or whatever. We don't register on his radar.

However distasteful the stuff was yesterday - and it was distasteful, childish and downright embarrasing - don't patronise us by coming on here and blaming the death throes on supporter's actions.

It's HIS business plan that has failed, not ours. He has decided how the club is to be run, by whom and when.

The club was losing money before he came - no surprise it still is seeing as we haven't won anything. All the big sponsorship deals etc. were lucrative but more than offset by the stadium spend and player deals.

Any crap that falls our way from FB dropping us in the clarts is HIS decision based on his own meglomaniac personality and general distaste for ordinary people.

Whatever he does will happen - whether or not someone calls him a "****".

There are many debates around the boards about whether we should protest - how we should if we do and how far it should go.

But don;t lose sight of that over the bigger picture.

Any protest ultimately means sod-all - however well intentioned.
        He doesn't care about us, never has and never will.

Refund to the poor souls that braved the City Ground last week? I bet it didn't even cross his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
          Because some of those fans are too thick to be educated and are probably best put down.
          Then put them down, and stop sitting there at games like a little b!tch, only to then running home to give it the educated "big one" online.

Instead of showing us your cowardice, shouldn't an educated person like you be able to find a way to teach these thick ppl that its best to keep getting rogered by the club, and to keep quiet while their getting it?

Comment

same old boring conners...
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I have just done a very sad thing and had a quick look at a few of Conners previous posts.

I stand to be corrected, but I couldn't find one that criticised the board, owners or whatever.

Even Pete and Scott "I've got lots of famous friends" Jones turn tail now and then.

What's that all about. You can debate and argue every point discussed here and elsewhere till the cows come home - and in many cases, sympathise with each side of every argument - but to come out on the boards side EVERY time is a weeny bit fishy.

As I say, I know it was a sad thing to do - but the arrogance and sanctimonious nature of his posts combined with the crap on tv did it.

A quick summary for you.

Everyone MUST buy season tickets if they can afford it. Otherwise - you are not supporters. How can you expect them to buy us a stirker if you don;t pay?

Come on everyone, stop moaning, the ground is getting better, the squad is better and we are in a better position than we were before. Buy a season ticket. How can you expect them to buy us a stirker if you don;t pay?

Don't protest too loud chaps. You might upset him. Despite all the managerial changes, we are still in a better position than we were. Go and buy a season ticket. How can you expect them to buy us a stirker if you don't pay?

Right - now that was nasty. Now Flavs got a right old hump-on him. He's probably going now because you called him smelly. Keep quiet and he might go quietly. Go and buy a season ticket. How can you expect them to buy us a stirker if you don't pay?

You *****s should all be shot. Flav has had enough because of you and he's going to take his ball-home big-time. Now what? Why not support the club for a change. Go and buy a season ticket. How can you expect them to buy us a stirker if you don't pay?

Thrrshllpmumphhsemphhhhhhhhh. (The sound of Connors disappearing up his own botty at last.)

Comment

Shania, good that someone else agrees. I often feel on my own on here.

I basically try and put myself in the mindset of Flavio and try and guage his reaction to the treatment he receives

People keep trying to turn it back on me by saying that i will let Flavio do whatever he wants to our club.

I believe it is time for Flavio to move on but only when we have found someone that is prepared to take over the bankrolling. To try and get rid of him without this is pure stupidity in my opinion.
                No problem, Conners. I am backing you all the way. Speaking on behalf of myself I 1) I am not interested in a AFC. QPR or
                2) Being relegated to Div. 1.

These days I tend to see many contributors on here actually advocate a mix of these two aims. I am not 100 percent sure wheter that is their real intention or not. But anyway I strongly believe that those who went their anger towards the HQ last night could very well regret their "immature" actions the day they freeze to death at Griffin Park or places like that.
                Ok, if people still not get;

Bottomline here is "hindsight COULD be a wonderful thing sometimes"

Having contributed to this site and others since we got promoted I will never forget the day we made it. MADE IT. MADE IT TO THE CC. To put it more pricisly; If you lot have forgotten about the way the players on that day celebrated and kissed their badges, well at least I havent! Oh Well, I wasent there, but I will never forget the threads and posts on the old message board that day. The togetherness was immense, believe my words.
                When I read across the same messageboards today I cant see anything else that diversity, abuse and unrest. A contributor on this site described the situation at QPR in this way:The darkest hour is upon us. He is right isent he?
                The success of fotball is explained on the fact of its simplicity And the way it brings people together worldwide. In that respect QPR means so much to people outside W12 aswell. That is a FACT. Why am I saying this? Mainly, What people have to understand is that a few fans(quite rightly many,many of them very sad and angry as well,in which they are perfectly entitled ) from now on must bear in mind that they could be held moraly responsible for having pushed the club in an even more "obscene" direction. To be fair; at the moment the number of clowns on the scene is far to high at moment. Some of them may actually run the club, but my point is that the same "clowns" could send us down the drain quite easily by jumping the ship MAINLY because of the primitive use of abuse which leads me to the horrifying fact that we still have a crippling depth to sort out before our economy is under controll.
                Finally, I suggest that we put faith into the following rumour(; Next season, there will be no more loanees at the club, only proper contracted players.The club has learned its lesson.
                One last sentence about the players role; I dont think they will play any better when people boo them. Secondly I dont think they are to happy with the athmospere at the club as such either..:shame::shame:

Amen or insha Allah. AND goodnight.:tired::tired:

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                  Finally, I suggest that we put faith into the following rumour(; Next season, there will be no more loanees at the club, only proper contracted players.The club has learned its lesson.
                  Unfortunately, that is not a rumour at all. It was a post Pete made before this season - dredged-up by someone to define the word "irony".

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
                    No problem, Conners. I am backing you all the way. Speaking on behalf of myself I 1) I am not interested in a AFC. QPR or
                    2) Being relegated to Div. 1.

These days I tend to see many contributors on here actually advocate a mix of these two aims. I am not 100 percent sure wheter that is their real intention or not. But anyway I strongly believe that those who went their anger towards the HQ last night could very well regret their "immature" actions the day they freeze to death at Griffin Park or places like that.
                    Ok, if people still not get;

Bottomline here is "hindsight COULD be a wonderful thing sometimes"

Having contributed to this site and others since we got promoted I will never forget the day we made it. MADE IT. MADE IT TO THE CC. To put it more pricisly; If you lot have forgotten about the way the players on that day celebrated and kissed their badges, well at least I havent! Oh Well, I wasent there, but I will never forget the threads and posts on the old message board that day. The togetherness was immense, believe my words.
                    When I read across the same messageboards today I cant see anything else that diversity, abuse and unrest. A contributor on this site described the situation at QPR in this way:The darkest hour is upon us. He is right isent he?
                    The success of fotball is explained on the fact of its simplicity And the way it brings people together worldwide. In that respect QPR means so much to people outside W12 aswell. That is a FACT. Why am I saying this? Mainly, What people have to understand is that a few fans(quite rightly many,many of them very sad and angry as well,in which they are perfectly entitled ) from now on must bear in mind that they could be held moraly responsible for having pushed the club in an even more "obscene" direction. To be fair; at the moment the number of clowns on the scene is far to high at moment. Some of them may actually run the club, but my point is that the same "clowns" could send us down the drain quite easily by jumping the ship MAINLY because of the primitive use of abuse which leads me to the horrifying fact that we still have a crippling depth to sort out before our economy is under controll.
                    One last sentence about the players role; I dont think they will play any better when people boo them. Secondly I dont think they are to happy with the athmospere at the club as such either..:shame::shame:

Amen or insha Allah. AND goodnight.:tired::tired:
                    Thats when I stopped reading
                    We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
                      I have just done a very sad thing and had a quick look at a few of Conners previous posts.

I stand to be corrected, but I couldn't find one that criticised the board, owners or whatever.

Even Pete and Scott "I've got lots of famous friends" Jones turn tail now and then.

What's that all about. You can debate and argue every point discussed here and elsewhere till the cows come home - and in many cases, sympathise with each side of every argument - but to come out on the boards side EVERY time is a weeny bit fishy.

As I say, I know it was a sad thing to do - but the arrogance and sanctimonious nature of his posts combined with the crap on tv did it.

A quick summary for you.

Everyone MUST buy season tickets if they can afford it. Otherwise - you are not supporters. How can you expect them to buy us a stirker if you don;t pay?

Come on everyone, stop moaning, the ground is getting better, the squad is better and we are in a better position than we were before. Buy a season ticket. How can you expect them to buy us a stirker if you don;t pay?

Don't protest too loud chaps. You might upset him. Despite all the managerial changes, we are still in a better position than we were. Go and buy a season ticket. How can you expect them to buy us a stirker if you don't pay?

Right - now that was nasty. Now Flavs got a right old hump-on him. He's probably going now because you called him smelly. Keep quiet and he might go quietly. Go and buy a season ticket. How can you expect them to buy us a stirker if you don't pay?

You *****s should all be shot. Flav has had enough because of you and he's going to take his ball-home big-time. Now what? Why not support the club for a change. Go and buy a season ticket. How can you expect them to buy us a stirker if you don't pay?

Thrrshllpmumphhsemphhhhhhhhh. (The sound of Connors disappearing up his own botty at last.)
                      AndyB, you are not very good at research is what i would say. On post 54 of this thread i state "I believe it is time for Flavio to move on but only when we have found someone that is prepared to take over the bankrolling". Hardly supporting the board.

Comment

Whatever Conners instructs us all to do is fine by me

(is that allowed)???

Comment

Shania, very good post. In fact, you get my point out a lot better than I do.

Keep up the positivity.

This club will be around long after Briatore and all the players are long gone and we all have a role to play in ensuring that it is in as good a state as possible.

Comment

Conners.

Do you believe it is time for GP to move on also ?

Comment

Shania, very good post. In fact, you get my point out a lot better than I do.

Keep up the positivity.

This club will be around long after Briatore and all the players are long gone and we all have a role to play in ensuring that it is in as good a state as possible.
                              That is EXACTLY the point

WE are QPR

not owners

not players

US

Comment

Conners advocates termination of some of our support base due to ill education??

Did I miss Kristallnacht?

What does this WUP need to say more to get banned?

Unbelieveable, yet, like HA9 seems to receive favourable dispensation.

Quelle surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X