No announcement yet.

Educating fans - NO INSULTS PLEASE OR THREAD WILL BE LOCKED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgive me but Reading people posts about what a great job GP has done I thought he found us the saviour of QPR ?

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
      Egham, I popped down to the City Ground last Tuesday night and despite the 5-0 scoreline I do have to say that the scoreline was a tad flattering despite us playing poorly.

Yes the fans do not know what is going on, however, when last year we got lots of communication all the fans chose to do was boo the statements that appeared on scoreboards because they already had a view that they did not want to change and when Briatore tried to explain himself, he was booed.

There has quite clearly been a strategy this season of the board keeping quiet and I don't blame them.

Anyhow, this isn't about Briatore being good or bad for our future. It is about how to remove him, whilst giving our club a sound future.
      mate flavio needs to leave now then we will know what horrible mess hes got us into, watch this stupid mans interview on sky before southampton game, these chandlers cost 40k x2, this box cost a million and my chef is michelean star do me a favour!!! the 2 players we signed were pellicori, and faurlin for 3.5m!!!!!!! and sold delaney udisc,camp udisc,blackstock udisc,routledge udisc.
      im not stupid i know this board has to go now!!!!

Comment

Kevster269, would nearly accept Division 1, however, I fear that it won't stop at that. Just take a look at our neighbours (Watford an Palace) and it is quite clear that football is a very difficult business to be a success at.
        Agree with you Conners, it is difficult, but its a ****** sight harder when there is no-one steering the ship towards a safe port. Does anybody have a warm feeling at the moment regarding the management of the club as a whole?
        We were promised the world and so far they've delivered very little that can be sustained. I think they're recuperating some of their money and are then going to ride off into the sunset.
        The Mittals may be our one last chance, that's if they aren't as disillusioned as us as well.
        2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Flavs on his way..lets kick him up the backside on his way out

Comment

All this is pointless. He dosn't give a flying what any of you think. He's already told you that ...twice. We are all £20 #####s.
            A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

Conners please stop blaming the fans for the ****-ups made by Flabio and the waiter.

Comment

Comment

its the fans fault, as ever...always "us".....

we have been screwed over but a number of chairmen and somehow survived.
                  scare stories are blackmail.
                  is flav a bully?
                  does he have the belly for a fight, i mean prove he is successful at qprfc?

as fans we have few ambitions, a season in prem lge would be nice, visit the bigger grounds again, maybe win a few big games??
                  we never set targets "the board did"
                  we never raised prices..they did
                  we didn't ask for average players on high wages and long contracts....they did it...
                  so all our fault.
                  i am now educated.

Comment

Now, now - we all know Conners has educated us.

Comment

There is much talk about QPR going into admin in the next few days. A ten point deduction would most probably see us relegated when you put it together with our current run of form.

I fully appreciate that many fans have not been happy the way Briatore has been running our club (and for the record I have not been that impressed), however, Briatore has always held the ace card and therefore it has been important for the fans to think intelligently in order to move him on.

Unfortunately, intelligence is not something that many of our big mouth fans have. I sat in the SA road stand and heard fans chant "Flavio is a ******" to be followed up by "Get your wallet". What idiots. If you were Flavio at that point what would you be tempted ? Go and strengthen the squad on Monday or put the club into admin.

These idiotic fans (and I appreciate that we have many good ones) that have taken things into their own hands have pretty much forced this.
                      ? Despite all the crap going on off the pitch, the team had made progress in terms of league standing, however, we should have been looking for ways of waiting for him to realise that he didnt have a future here and for him to sell to another businessman down the line.

Instead, the fans have created a complete crap atmosphere at the club and as a result, the days of watching the likes of Danny Cullip and Co are once again, just around the corner. To make it worse, the chances are that we will be watching our team at Craven Cottage as these guys will probably sell the ground also.

Well done fans for using tact. Go back to school and get some education.

so what are you saying????
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I know what I am saying - Conners is a naughty little boy.

Comment

im not one to insult a fellow r's fan but 'conners' dear boy you really are a prize plumster!!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            im not one to insult a fellow r's fan but 'conners' dear boy you really are a prize plumster!!!

Very reserved I thought!

Comment

modfather, you must read my posts properly.

I am not saying that Briatore is the way forward for QPR, however, we are aware of no alternative at the moment to replace him.

That being so, would it not be more prudent to put up with him a little while longer than face almost certain relagation should we put into administration over the next couple of weeks ?

I don't think many would disagree that we require regime change, however, it is important that we think about the long term consequences for our club when considering bringing this about.

Yes, many of us want Briatore to go, BUT, we are not yet in a position for him to go.

Comment

and i would add that if we are put in administration over the next few weeks that i would blame the fans who having calling Flavio all sorts of names at the ground in recent weeks.

There are ways of dealing with issues and verbally and physically abusing people is not the way forward.

This whole episode in our history was going to come to an end one day, however, i do believe that these supporters have brought it to this end and yet have got absoultely no clue what they are going to do afterwards.

Goes back to education and a lack of it i guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X