No announcement yet.

Educating fans - NO INSULTS PLEASE OR THREAD WILL BE LOCKED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u coward pete. never have i been so offended on a website. thick? uneducated? idiot? disgusting words. all because as you say he has a deferring opinion to the majority. just because he doesnt agree with people he has the right to #### people off. that is disgraceful and to be honest conners you come across as aabsolutely shameful words to describe fellow supporters all because you dont agree with their opinion. shania you are just as naive. between you i could pick a ridiculous amount of flaws in your posts but i really dont wana waste my breath on people who label my fellow fans in such a disgusting way

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Can you not take it?

You'll find plenty of posters with a variety of views, they should be allowed them.

As the joint owner (please correct me if wrong), are you not duty bound by the rules you and MYU have set in place, or do you just make it up as you go when it suits you?

As for "not taking it", why should us select QPR supporters be subjected to a Hitleresque cull?

Comment

He [conners] is putting another side of the arguement, which the less vocal probably agree with.
        Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Reality is , it was about 200 maximum [who protested at QPR].
        Saying that many agreed.
        Now I'm confused. Do the silent majority agree or disagree with conners?

David

PS. conners - I don't believe any successful businessman would resign because of 1.5% of people protesting.

Comment

• Me thinks many agree with Connors, in terms of the worry on what might happen now

Do admit the majority want to see something done and agree with the protests.

I'd say to be fair its probably around 20/80 in favour of what happened after the game
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Me thinks many agree with Connors, in terms of the worry on what might happen now

Do admit the majority want to see something done and agree with the protests.

I'd say to be fair its probably around 20/80 in favour of what happened after the game

I love stats, prove it? Oops - you can't. Don't spout nonsense as us 'uneducated' will believe it after a while.

Comment

• You looking for an argument as usual??

Thats my gut feeling on the numbers
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                u coward pete. never have i been so offended on a website. thick? uneducated? idiot? disgusting words. all because as you say he has a deferring opinion to the majority. just because he doesnt agree with people he has the right to #### people off. that is disgraceful and to be honest conners you come across as aabsolutely shameful words to describe fellow supporters all because you dont agree with their opinion. shania you are just as naive. between you i could pick a ridiculous amount of flaws in your posts but i really dont wana waste my breath on people who label my fellow fans in such a disgusting way

I am just fighting back, qblockoompah. Fighting for my view. AND I think you know it.:tired::tired:

Comment

• I feel shania that you are positive and rarely do you #### off fans, but i feel you really are so scared oif briatore leaving that you wont stand up to the fact that with him in charge we are in a vedry bad position and inches from being in serious trouble

Comment

• inches away from being in serious trouble??

Why??

Comment

• Lets all be positive and try and come up with other initiatives like Team Amit.

Also, how about drumming up support for the Peterborough game ?

Maybe all go on a Wearetherangersboys bus. Haha.

As fans, we have been dragged into contributing to the negativity surrounding our club. I am pretty sure that Flavio will be gone at some point soon. In the interim lets try and give 150% support to the boys and see if we can get a few more points on the board.

Comment

• Rangers till i die

Comment

inches away from being in serious trouble??

Why??
                          because with him in charge no decent manager will go near us.

because with him in charge no decent player will go near us (other than to substantially line his pockets)

because with him in charge our best players and the players we actually own will be sold whether the current manager has a say or not

because with him in charge we will never have a full house and the fans will never be happy

TELL ME IM WRONG

Comment

You looking for an argument as usual??

Thats my gut feeling on the numbers

No, unlike some of your followers I require 'facts', which you clearly can not provide. If you can at least show why you think 20/80 then fine, but you are just throwing figures around like a whirling dervish.

Comment

• Originally posted by conners View Post
                              Lets all be positive and try and come up with other initiatives like Team Amit.

Also, how about drumming up support for the Peterborough game ?

Maybe all go on a Wearetherangersboys bus. Haha.

As fans, we have been dragged into contributing to the negativity surrounding our club. I am pretty sure that Flavio will be gone at some point soon. In the interim lets try and give 150% support to the boys and see if we can get a few more points on the board.
                              Sorry Conners, but I had to highlight this and as an educated man you will understand why.

Comment

• everything is wonderful

conners is fantastic

gianni paladini is a brilliant director of football

qpr fans are to blame

do i get approved status?

Comment

Working...
                                X