Matt Smith on board - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    He came on against us last game and fluffed that shot wide. I think he's pony, just a big lump
    Brett Angell revisited.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Christ he hasnt kicked a ball yet ......talk about fickle fans yes you are entitled to your opinions but come on
      Come on what.
      He is a poor player who struggles for goals., has a poor touch and is not very mobile either.
      He rarely gets into the Fulham match day squad and why do you think they are willing to let him go to QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        more like the skip out the back of poundland.
        Oh how true, how ####ing true.

I said it before and I'll say it again, the owners have had enough just as Chris Wright did in 2001.
        And we have Ian Holloway in charge again. Deja Vu

Comment

• Marc Nygaard.
          Didn't Holloway sign him for QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Not saying he looks great had a good cup game live on TV and has lived off that , but I just wonder if he could bully the centre backs as you say Furlong , Rob Stianer if he can he could well be some use even if he's not a great goal scorer , btw who signed Rob Stianer
            Gerry Francis signed Sfeiner as he had very littke money to spend after Chris Wright decided to reign in his spending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              Surprise, surprise Smith is out of contract in the summer.

So we've gone from throwing money at it in our first transfer policy, then buying lower league players, then buying younger players and now our policy is buying players with 6 months left on their contract.

Can't wait for next January, it'll be pub players
              Its alright to sign pub players next season as QPR could very well be playing in League 1.

Comment

• Playing a big lump up top doesn't really work with Olly's most successful 4-3-3 / plenty of pace set up. I'd sooner see the boy Eze central up top with Lua and Shodpio wide, Ravel tucked in behind and letting them off the leash. The opposite of isolated, hold up merchant tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  Cheers mate. Got a little more on it tonight. The deals going to be a permanent not a loan. Smith's just bought a place in putney so this deals good for him.
                  Let me know where it is and i'll go and chain his front gates up so he can't get to the club to sign. And i'll egg his windows while i'm there lol

Comment

• Originally posted by skranger View Post
                    Me thinks that to
                    Been saying it a little while mate. The club has been liquidating assets and cutting costs for a good while now.

Typically this is what you do when you're looking to sell a business. Make the profit and loss look as attractive as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Been saying it a little while mate. The club has been liquidating assets and cutting costs for a good while now.

Typically this is what you do when you're looking to sell a business. Make the profit and loss look as attractive as possible.
                      Yep. And tbf, who can blame them.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Yep. And tbf, who can blame them.
                        Tony should absolutely sell the club in my opinion. He should sell up and not go near another sports venture again. He should stick to low cost airlines, that appears to new his niche.

My only concern is what him and his cronies would expect back if they did decide to sell up.

Comment

• according to a few different twitter sources, fee agreed with foolham for the "big lump of lard".

appalling signing. where is that farking 7mil gone!
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            according to a few different twitter sources, fee agreed with foolham for the "big lump of lard".

appalling signing. where is that farking 7mil gone!
                            Into Tonys pocket........

Comment

• I don't know a lot about Smith at all tbf so won't jump on the bandwagon of hating him before he has even signed, but one of my pals who is Fulham reckon he is a right donkey
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                Into Tonys pocket........
                                Money grabbing assett stripping shyster....

Comment

Working...
                                X