X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norths View Post
    This is the extent of our ambition now

Equivalent of rummaging through a skip
    For strikers in January with not much money to spend, yeah, yeah it is.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
      Lambert from 5 years back would of been a good signing but now he is well past it,if we sign either Smith or lambert it will be a shocking piece of business. Polter was better than these 2 donkeys.
      You know its bad when even Sanago on loan is more enticing than either lambert or smith

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        For strikers in January with not much money to spend, yeah, yeah it is.
        So much for Ollie for being allowed to reinvest all money generated through sales

Comment

But Lambert and Smith if true must be loans only, don`t you think?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
            Lambert from 5 years back would of been a good signing but now he is well past it,if we sign either Smith or lambert it will be a shocking piece of business. Polter was better than these 2 donkeys.
            It`s hopefully rumours, or as crazy at it sounds, the end of the Fernandes era at our club..
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

So much for Ollie for being allowed to reinvest all money generated through sales
              Certainly makes you wonder about the owners if they are being tight with funds, as maids has said before whats the point of a new big stadium if the teams sub standard with no decent funds being spent!
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

You know its bad when even Sanago on loan is more enticing than either lambert or smith
                So true norths,just won't make any sense in bringing them in,you would think the idea would be to strengthen the squad in January,not strip it bare and replace it with dross.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  Certainly makes you wonder about the owners if they are being tight with funds, as maids has said before whats the point of a new big stadium if the teams sub standard with no decent funds being spent!
                  What if it's an Ollie inspired signing?? I would say it's his choice mate as it fits type of player he generally likes which is fair enough as he needs work with players he's comfortable with and will fit what he's trying to do. Just not type of player I personally would go for

Comment

Or maybe its cos hes not got much choice as the boards being tight with funds maybe! that im more lead to believe, but all teams do need a change of tactics and a lump so can understand the need for one, just wouldnt go for one in smith, might aswell of kept polter as feel with his determination would of been better than smith, smith looks to me to never be busting a gut anytime ive seen him!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      What if it's an Ollie inspired signing?? I would say it's his choice mate as it fits type of player he generally likes which is fair enough as he needs work with players he's comfortable with and will fit what he's trying to do. Just not type of player I personally would go for
                      Probably is mate.

Lots on here saying we should have hung onto Polter. Fair enough but Polter wanted to go and we got 3m quid for him. Matt Smith wouldn't cost anything like that, and whilst he probably ain't as good as Polter, he will do about the same job when there is 20 mins to go and we need a goal!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Or maybe its cos hes not got much choice as the boards being tight with funds maybe! that im more lead to believe, but all teams do need a change of tactics and a lump so can understand the need for one, just wouldnt go for one in smith, might aswell of kept polter as feel with his determination would of been better than smith, smith looks to me to never be busting a gut anytime ive seen him!
                          I don't think its money I think it's his choice as it's his type of front man. Brought furlong in first time round against fans wishes and that worked out so got trust him. Brought in Bret angel, Taylor Fletcher at Blackpool did he not bring Morrison back Millwall?? He likes a brut up top and it's worked for him so fair enough. Just reckon there are better bruts out there

Comment

Just see on twitter he's having a medical with us. ####ing mind boggling. Awful player

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              Just see on twitter he's having a medical with us. ####ing mind boggling. Awful player
                              Agree but got trust the manager ford. If he wants to play a certain way and thinks Smith fits the bill got get on board

Comment

Cant really compare furlong with smith lol, but i know what youre saying westy, ollies goto have options for playing different ways, i suppose with most managers checking stats, he fits into that type of championship experience striker with a goal in say every 4 games! but me personally dont rate him and dont think he fits qpr even if he is just a lampost to rebound the ball off

Comment

Working...
                                X