No announcement yet.

Matt Smith on board - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair he could be being signed as a bit part player?

We still could be in the market for another striker
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
      To be fair he could be being signed as a bit part player?

We still could be in the market for another striker
      One can only hope

Comment

• Is it possible to sign a striker, decent or not, for less than 1M'

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          I don't know a lot about Smith at all tbf so won't jump on the bandwagon of hating him before he has even signed, but one of my pals who is Fulham reckon he is a right donkey
          That's why some of us who know a bit more about himdont want him to join QPR.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            That is a laughable comment when you consider how much he has put into our club.
            You might not like him or what he has done to the club but he is certainly well out of pocket.
            This.
            He and the others have dug deep for this club, but unfortunately have been disastrous owners.
            If they do sell up, I would be delighted as long ad the new owners genuinely are interested in taking QPR forward, have experience in running sports teams and are also willing to invest.

Comment

• Fulham fans seem sorry to see him ago. They think he's a good pro and decent lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                £1mil fee agreed for big lump who has 6 months left to run on his contract.
                What a ####ING joke if true

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Fulham fans seem sorry to see him ago. They think he's a good pro and decent lad.
                  Not from what I've seen. Most of them are happy they've made a profit on him with only 5 months left on his contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Not from what I've seen. Most of them are happy they've made a profit on him with only 5 months left on his contract.
                    Clearly know different types of Fulham fans - I got my info from the other side of my family, who are all ST holders down there.

Comment

• Sky reporting £500k for Smith. Only 9 goals for Fulham but he's only made 20 starts for them. Sky report says he notched 13 in 20 games for Bristol City, that's more than decent.

Only 27. Not all bad news.

Comment

• Yes, could rise to £1m depending on appearances, which seems fair enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Sky reporting £500k for Smith. Only 9 goals for Fulham but he's only made 20 starts for them. Sky report says he notched 13 in 20 games for Bristol City, that's more than decent.

absolute bargain compared to what Derby want for Martin

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                            Sky reporting £500k for Smith. Only 9 goals for Fulham but he's only made 20 starts for them. Sky report says he notched 13 in 20 games for Bristol City, that's more than decent.

Comment

• £500k rising to £1m. Great business.

Do people realise we actually need a squad? Great option to have is Smith. Ollie is starting to build a solid squad and no doubt will add the few bits 'quality' needed in the summer.

Come tomorrow night I think we'll have had a fantastic summer and winter transfer windows. Good to see we're learning and hopefully the summer to follow will see us push on and having a very competitive squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                                £500k rising to £1m. Great business.

Do people realise we actually need a squad? Great option to have is Smith. Ollie is starting to build a solid squad and no doubt will add the few bits 'quality' needed in the summer.

Come tomorrow night I think we'll have had a fantastic summer and winter transfer windows. Good to see we're learning and hopefully the summer to follow will see us push on and having a very competitive squad.
                                Post of the day. Totally concurr.

Comment

Working...
                                X