Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Into Tonys pocket........
    Our records are pretty public. If the Directors are siphoning money off into their own pockets we'd know about as soon as the accounts are published. To be honest, I really don't see how they could be doing that other than perhaps paying a shareholders dividend if we end the financial year in profit.

Comment

Into Tonys pocket........
      That is a laughable comment when you consider how much he has put into our club.
      You might not like him or what he has done to the club but he is certainly well out of pocket.

Comment

• £1mil fee agreed for big lump who has 6 months left to run on his contract.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          according to a few different twitter sources, fee agreed with foolham for the "big lump of lard".

appalling signing. where is that farking 7mil gone!
          I was slaughtered by many on here for saying that holloway would only be given a fraction of the £7 million he received from players out,this was so predictable yet so many actually believed he would get to spend the £7 million, looks like about £2 million in total for him to spend

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I was slaughtered by many on here for saying that holloway would only be given a fraction of the £7 million he received from players out,this was so predictable yet so many actually believed he would get to spend the £7 million, looks like about £2 million in total for him to spend
            No you were bang on mate.
            Transfer window slammed shut this morning and every word you said has been proved absolutley correct.
            Take the plaudits, you deserve them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Been saying it a little while mate. The club has been liquidating assets and cutting costs for a good while now.

Typically this is what you do when you're looking to sell a business. Make the profit and loss look as attractive as possible.
              Very few people in the history of sports business have spent what is now in excess of 0.25 bn to be left with an asset worth less than it was when they walked through the door, but since TF has managed that - and it is a remarkable achievement - he might as well strip/liquidise what he can pre sale. But I forsee problems with a sale. There is still a level of club indebtedness, and then there is the Mittal stake to consider: will they hold? On the property front, the club itself is currently a very limited estate outside of LR. We have low attendances, always have. There is very little prospect of sitting at the top table in the EPL without big changes and considerable expenditure. So why would anyone buy in? How would that work?
              Last edited by hal9thou; 30-01-2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                You may need to define 'slaughtered'
                Some people may have disagreed probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  You may need to define 'slaughtered'
                  Some people may have disagreed probably.
                  Tad pedantic ? This isn't exactly a school for correct usage....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    £1mil fee agreed for big lump who has 6 months left to run on his contract.

You are fooking joking ffs, id be peeved if we got him on a free let alone paying for him! love ollie but not impressed with this signing at all, just as we was starting to look ok with some good young players, then we go and sign a pub player!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

That is a laughable comment when you consider how much he has put into our club.
                      You might not like him or what he has done to the club but he is certainly well out of pocket.
                      Laughable thats your opinion....he has put so much in that we are now up the creek without a paddle and he will
                      jump ship as soon as the right offer comes in.....just like others in the past.......but you just go on believing

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        Very few people in the history of sports business have spent what is now in excess of 0.25 bn to be left with an asset worth less than it was when they walked through the door, but since TF has managed that - and it is a remarkable achievement - he might as well strip/liquidise what he can pre sale. But I forsee problems with a sale. There is still a level of club indebtedness, and then there is the Mittal stake to consider: will they hold? On the property front, the club itself is currently a very limited estate outside of LR. We have low attendances, always have. There is very little prospect of sitting at the top table in the EPL without big changes and considerable expenditure. So why would anyone buy in? How would that work?
                        Cut your losses and run

Comment

Laughable thats your opinion....he has put so much in that we are now up the creek without a paddle and he will
                          jump ship as soon as the right offer comes in.....just like others in the past.......but you just go on believing
                          Always the same response.
                          I disagree that he is syphoning money off. How does that make me a 'believer' in TF exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                            You are fooking joking ffs, id be peeved if we got him on a free let alone paying for him! love ollie but not impressed with this signing at all, just as we was starting to look ok with some good young players, then we go and sign a pub player!
                            wish i was mate.............

MBS Sport @MBS_Sport
                            Fulham and QPR are discussing a £1m fee for Matt Smith. The player is out of contract in the summer. #FFC #QPR
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Always the same response.
                              I disagree that he is syphoning money off. How does that make me a 'believer' in TF exactly?
                              look i dont really care what you believe but one minute you are singing his praises and saying what he has done for the club but now you
                              are apparently saying you dont believe in him

Comment

• Done with football if we spunk £1m on Matt bleeding Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X