No announcement yet.

Matt Smith on board - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also I don't think this fellas is as bad as most are making out. Granted I would like a quality striker who's going to bang goals in. But in this league you have to sometimes go route 1. Like yesterday for example. We was poor which I mostly blame holloway for . But u need to chop it up sometimes when things ain't going your way. Feel it will bring the best out in Washington aswell. He needs a knock down merchant to playoff . Smiths will get us 10-12,goals a season.

Comment

• this

this must not happen hes useless,hes just another poulter surely we cant make the same mistake twice
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
        Farking hope he doesn't sign,he is utter shite.
        To be fair norfolk i didn't think he was as good as you make out. i think he's proper turd not as good as polter for me and i thought he was pony

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
          To be fair norfolk i didn't think he was as good as you make out. i think he's proper turd not as good as polter for me and i thought he was pony
          I was just being kind shaggy,would be really against this utter turd of a striker leading the line for us. I too thought polter wasn't upto much but he is 10 times the player this useless karnt is.

Comment

• They should supply us with neck braces if he's signing because they will be launching it to his nut all game. #drossballonski

Comment

• Very strange signing if we are also signing Ravel as cannot see them being on the same wave length. Ravel is a player and smith is just a lump.

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                I was just being kind shaggy,would be really against this utter turd of a striker leading the line for us. I too thought polter wasn't upto much but he is 10 times the player this useless karnt is.
                id sooner of kept polter, cant believe our cash is that bad were really considering him as a option, granted we aint got cash but theres better options out there id sooner gamble on Bogle from grimsby

Comment

• If he can hold ball up and bring others into play then can see the point

Comment

• granted washinton needs a knock on or down player but you think he will get 10-12 a year ? he needs decent balls into the box and our crossing is shocking most weeks for a start

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      If he can hold ball up and bring others into play then can see the point
                      his 2nd touch is the sliding tackle he's pony

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                        If he can hold ball up and bring others into play then can see the point
                        Exactly, Washington is unable as a forward to hold it. Not had a holding forward since Bobby
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Blimey. Hope it's not big money. Gotta give the fella a chance, can't slate him before he gets going cos we ned a decent target man.
                          Nothing in his career to date remotely suggests he is a decent target man. He's scored 10 in 99 games and will be paired alongside Washington who has scored 2 in 30... FFS!

Comment

• I'm wondering if this rumour has been put out there to force Wards hand. Although Holloway did say there was a lot of plates spinning or irons in the fire didn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by qprted View Post
                              this must not happen hes useless,hes just another poulter surely we cant make the same mistake twice
                              But superman holloway knows who is best suited to this club,If mat smith is the man he wants why would you doubt him Ted asyou adore the man

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                                Nothing in his career to date remotely suggests he is a decent target man. He's scored 10 in 99 games and will be paired alongside Washington who has scored 2 in 30... FFS!
                                10 in 99 f eckin ell thats shocking

Comment

Working...
                                X