No announcement yet.

Matt Smith on board - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would of preferred leicester d ulloh or whatever his name is, but no doubt hes out of our range wages and league wise!
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Morrison on the box for Millwall still looks a handful and mobile would rather him then Smith if were going down this route

Comment

IMO, You cant compare Ulloa with Smith. Another thing; Polter couldn`t head the ball, but Smith is quite good in that repect. Hm..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          I don't think its money I think it's his choice as it's his type of front man. Brought furlong in first time round against fans wishes and that worked out so got trust him. Brought in Bret angel, Taylor Fletcher at Blackpool did he not bring Morrison back Millwall?? He likes a brut up top and it's worked for him so fair enough. Just reckon there are better bruts out there
          Not saying he looks great had a good cup game live on TV and has lived off that , but I just wonder if he could bully the centre backs as you say Furlong , Rob Stianer if he can he could well be some use even if he's not a great goal scorer , btw who signed Rob Stianer

Comment

Is this a done deal, i will start making my 'Smith is dog shite' banner if it is.

Comment

Agree but got trust the manager ford. If he wants to play a certain way and thinks Smith fits the bill got get on board
              I was happy we got rid of Polter thinking we was going to bring in better quality. Now I wish we'd never got rid if Smith is his replacement. It's actually a downgrade. Polter is usain bolt compared to this Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                I was happy we got rid of Polter thinking we was going to bring in better quality. Now I wish we'd never got rid if Smith is his replacement. It's actually a downgrade. Polter is usain bolt compared to this Smith
                I agree we`ve downgraded, mind you if he has signed for us, goto feel for the lad if he reads this thread im in the minority and liked polter, but if we got rid we should only be getting better quality in. Smiths definately less mobile and anytime ive seen him he looks like hes just come out of a barbers at the end of a game, hardly broke a sweat!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Exactly this...just doesn't make any sense at all. We have had some crap strikers in our time but if Smith signs he will be right up there with them.

Comment

Pinks your post made me wet myself but so true if he does look at this thread he might be asking if the ink has dried and if he can back out ha ha

Comment

Pinks your post made me wet myself but so true if he does look at this thread he might be asking if the ink has dried and if he can back out ha ha
                      Haha give it an hour or two and the title of the thread will need changing lolol

Comment

Bizarre piece of business. I wouldn't have Les flipping burgers, never mind a supposed DoF.

How anyone who remotely describes themselves as DoF can sign someone with the mobility of Nelson's column is just bizarre, especially when out real problem is still quality of service. I've seen better down the Scrubs.

Comment

Apart from a rumour on twitter, where does it say he is going to join us?

Comment

Could be useful to be fair, hold up play for CW and get Lua Lua to put crosses on his head, wouldn't mind it tbf, not a bad games to goal ratio either, stop slagging him off before he's even signed, give the guy a chance

Comment

It doesnt mel, hes seen this thread and changed his mind lol

Comment

Be interesting to see how he would link up with Morrison should they both sign.

Comment

Working...
                                X