No announcement yet.

Matt Smith on board - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terms & everything else were discussed Friday night when Fulham gave him permission to talk to us .Was an easy deal between player n club. & he agreed on Saturday evening to join.The fee is what held it up slightly. They wanted the fee upfront. We weren't paying it in 1 go. Although at the time when I posted I never knew the fee either. But since been told that it is what's being reported which is 500k

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
      Terms & everything else were discussed Friday night when Fulham gave him permission to talk to us .Was an easy deal between player n club. & he agreed on Saturday evening to join.The fee is what held it up slightly. They wanted the fee upfront. We weren't paying it in 1 go. Although at the time when I posted I never knew the fee either. But since been told that it is what's being reported which is 500k
      Pens yours thus far mucker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Pens yours thus far mucker.
        Haha. Thing is kev I don't know anything itk with QPR. Its all the Fulham stuff I know about. But obviously the deal involves us so I'm able to share it

Comment

Terms & everything else were discussed Friday night when Fulham gave him permission to talk to us .Was an easy deal between player n club. & he agreed on Saturday evening to join.The fee is what held it up slightly. They wanted the fee upfront. We weren't paying it in 1 go. Although at the time when I posted I never knew the fee either. But since been told that it is what's being reported which is 500k
          He was definitely at the club yesterday.

Think this is done and dusted to be honest. Dunno what is holding the announcement up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            He was definitely at the club yesterday.

Think this is done and dusted to be honest. Dunno what is holding the announcement up!
            Any minute now mate.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulha...mith-fee-jan30

Comment

• Norwich are set to sign Yanic Wildschut from Wigan in a £7m deal, Sky sources understand. Who??? To be honest our deals don't sound so bad

Comment

Good stuff.

Will be interesting to see if anything else happens. I think everything else on the go is 50/50 at best. Would be great is Ravel gets done, would make the remainder of the season far more interesting. We are crying out for a bit of creativity!
                Last edited by Tarbie; 31-01-2017, 12:31 PM.

Comment

That sounds a more realistic fee. Sky were reporting yesterday that it was going to be £1 million when he only had 6 months left on his contract!

Comment

• Ravel and two more is my guess. One of them costing a few quid as well.

Comment

Ravel and two more is my guess. One of them costing a few quid as well.
                      You reckon?

I'm not so sure it'll be as busy as that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                        That sounds a more realistic fee. Sky were reporting yesterday that it was going to be £1 million when he only had 6 months left on his contract!
                        It rises to £1 million based on appearances apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan8947 View Post
                          It rises to £1 million based on appearances apparently.
                          Has to score the winning goal for England in the World Cup final to trigger add-ons is what I'm hearing.

Comment

• Doesnt seem too bad going by the Fools message board

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...?topic=57829.0
                            "It's alright, I'm not going to steal your breakfast you fat *****."

Barton's reported reaction following Frank Lampard's decision to move tables at England's training camp in order to avoid him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                              Doesnt seem too bad going by the Fools message board

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum...?topic=57829.0
                              Should be compulsory viewing for the angry brigade! Come on Matty and make them eat humble pie!

Comment

• Very well liked by the looks of it

Comment

Working...
                                X