Park was utter rubbish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Derry and Mbia did the majority of the defensive work. Park chased shadows and ran around chasing his own tail. Clueless. He was often by himself in the middle. The only defensive work he did was that of a warm body filling space. Forgive me if I don't go fill my boots at that.... Harry said he did the best he could today given what he's got. Damn straight. He knows- and everyone here should know- the present team's not good enough. And that includes Park. We worked for a 0-0 draw today. If Spurs had scored we wouldn't have equalized. Irrespective of our winning a point today that's how bad we are.
    Park wasn't chasing shadows he was part of a midfield unit which earned us a valuable point today. If he was chasing shadows all game we would have lot because Spurs are on fire ... Clueless

Comment

Ji-Sung Park must have played well enough, otherwise Harry would have hauled him off, surely.
      The fact that we got a tremendous point off Spurs, and did so without using any subs, has done wonders for my confidence going into the games against West Brom in the cup, and West Ham in the league.
      Now for the next match, and another boost in confidence.

Comment

Though he was decent.
        A little rusty, but did his job well! Always the first to close down their men.

Comment

He closed down space and left them little room to manouevre. Thought he played a blinder.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Park wasn't chasing shadows he was part of a midfield unit which earned us a valuable point today. If he was chasing shadows all game we would have lot because Spurs are on fire ... Clueless
            Dream on. It was a good point today in spite of Park and SWP, not because of them. Harry knows the score. That's why he's trying to bring several new players in. And he knows we're sh1t up front. No doubt Park's so great he'll keep Livermore out of the team.... We could have lost today. It was hard to see us winning. That's- at home- not good enough. If it is then its me who's deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Dream on. It was a good point today in spite of Park and SWP, not because of them. Harry knows the score. That's why he's trying to bring several new players in. And he knows we're sh1t up front. No doubt Park's so great he'll keep Livermore out of the team.... We could have lost today. It was hard to see us winning. That's- at home- not good enough. If it is then its me who's deluded.
              What did SWP do wrong? He was excellent! Some people love to scapegoat players. It's so dull and inane.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter View Post
                What did SWP do wrong? He was excellent! Some people love to scapegoat players. It's so dull and inane.
                He put in his shift I agree. He was perhaps somewhere in the middle between the extremes of poor and excellent.... For what my opinion's worth I have posted elsewhere that I thought our back 5 plus Derry, Mbia and Adel were outstanding today.

Comment

I didn't think Park was too bad today. Nevertheless, I bet he will have to settle for a place on the bench next week against West Ham. I think Livermore would have arrived by then

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    He was chasing shadows. Hence Derry and Mbia rollicking him throughout the second half to get closer to Parker and Dembele. Some people say he closed them down but he was 2 yards off them in the first place. So his hustling was actually an attempt to get to where he should have been in the first place. He got turned about 5 times without any attempt at a challenge and any challenge he did make was half hearted and he lost it.

We did not lose cause our back 5 was awesome and Spurs had an off day going forward. Simple.

Comment

Park seems to be the latest scapegoat since SWP goal against Chelsea. Did his job today and did fairly well, some f our fans are absolutely clueless and continue to throw praise at certain players, ala Tarrabt and Mackie, who can do no wrong. Around me there are people who look like they will implode when Park made the least little error but ignored the much bigger ones continually made by Tarrabt.

Comment

Park does the dirty work just like he did at Manutd. If you were expecting him to be a player that dribbles past five players and scores then you are absolutely clueless.

Comment

By all means be pleased with the point but we are entitled to comment on personal performances and park's was embarrassing. i actually felt sorry for him as thought it was so obvious harry should have substituted him when he wasn't up to it. he must really hate faurlin because ale with one leg couldn't have done worse.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            By all means be pleased with the point but we are entitled to comment on personal performances and park's was embarrassing. i actually felt sorry for him as thought it was so obvious harry should have substituted him when he wasn't up to it. he must really hate faurlin because ale with one leg couldn't have done worse.

this

Comment

Originally posted by slocke View Post
                              Park does the dirty work just like he did at Manutd. If you were expecting him to be a player that dribbles past five players and scores then you are absolutely clueless.
                              nah he's actually about as good as what i expected him to be. Fergie doesnt throw good players away.

Comment

Originally posted by slocke View Post
                                thank you mrs park!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X