X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Park won a lot of tackles today it's what he is there for

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Not really. I was at the game and IMO he was rubbish.
      Matty he may not have been as good as others but he wasn't Steve Morrow, Paul Bruce, Bob Malcolm or Ernie Howe, now was he :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Matty he may not have been as good as others but he wasn't Steve Morrow, Paul Bruce, Bob Malcolm or Ernie Howe, now was he :-)
        you have a point :-)

Comment

Bloody hell. We get a great draw against a very good Spurs team and a few players are getting dug out!!!

If Park, or anyone else was that bad, Harry would've hauled them off. He didn't, so we must assume the players were playing according to the plan Harry had set up for the game.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Haha nope this is true he is a world beater in comparison to some of the tosh we have had over the years but I just don't think he is good enough. And I was one of the ones defending him big time earlier in the year by the way, not a random hater of the man, but he frustrates me no end he gave posession away so much.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Don't really understand where all the stick is coming from. Has everyone forgotten that it was only his second game back since the injury? Plus he was pretty decent today imo

Comment

Park's a world beater. In a world beating team.... Can anyone see us coming from 2-0 down in the last ten minutes to beat WBA 3- 2???

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Park won a lot of tackles today it's what he is there for
                  about the only poster I take any notice of....park had an ok game... Not sure what people are expecting?
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                    about the only poster I take any notice of....park had an ok game... Not sure what people are expecting?
                    bit harsh mate, although I do agree with allot w12 say's when he's NOT ref to me but to say that is a massive overreaction mellow.
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Park did a defensive containing job so is not going to stand out and get any plaudits for it. He worked extremely hard in terms of distance covered but that was often because his starting position was poor. When in the right position, his preferred method of playing the role is to shadow and run players into blind alleys rather than get his foot in and win tackles. There is more than one way to skin a cat and it is effective in its own way. However, he gives up possession too often and like someone already mentioned, he spends far too uch time falling over.
                      By the way, I think he did ok and everyone else did fantastic.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Derry and Mbia did the majority of the defensive work. Park chased shadows and ran around chasing his own tail. Clueless. He was often by himself in the middle. The only defensive work he did was that of a warm body filling space. Forgive me if I don't go fill my boots at that.... Harry said he did the best he could today given what he's got. Damn straight. He knows- and everyone here should know- the present team's not good enough. And that includes Park. We worked for a 0-0 draw today. If Spurs had scored we wouldn't have equalized. Irrespective of our winning a point today that's how bad we are.

Comment

park was truly cack
                          had to be sudded
                          here to sell shirts and maybe for far east tv? awful.

Comment

I watched the game, I thought he had an ok game he worked really hard like the rest of the team and gave 100%, but like SWP I think his golden days are behind him but overall he did ok.

He didn't stop running.

Comment

Harry confirms that Livermore's signed on loan. Shame for some of you he's going to be benched in favor of Park.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Harry confirms that Livermore's signed on loan. Shame for some of you he's going to be benched in favor of Park.....
                                I don't think he will, he'll rotate park and derry IMO. Remember Diakte is off so we need another defensive midfield as that is the key to our survival.

We're doing good.

Comment

Working...
                                X