No announcement yet.

Park was utter rubbish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw with my own eyes yesterday a player not going in for tackles ,backing off his man all game, not running or taking responsibility of the ball and making some dodgy passes. He has been shocking in all games i have seen him .

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
      Harry knows more than all of us x1000 that is why he is a world class manager . If he felt park was not doing his job he would have subbed him but he didn't he kept him on because he was doing what Harry wanted. Why is this so hard for people to understand.
      Am one hundred percent behind Harry. But Harry, as he's said, has to work with what he's got. It's not unreasonable for fans to comment- supportively or critically- on what Harry does with what he's got or on how players perform for him. What's the point of having opinions otherwise? Harry's not Big Brother.....

Comment

• Onouha and Fabio snuffed out the threat of Bale and Lennon. The only way through was over the top and down the middle. If anyone wasn't pulling their weight yesterday we would have lost. You'd think we only had 10 men on the pitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          Onouha and Fabio snuffed out the threat of Bale and Lennon. The only way through was over the top and down the middle. If anyone wasn't pulling their weight yesterday we would have lost. You'd think we only had 10 men on the pitch.
          Agree. Said earlier in the thread we wouldn't of got the result if we were carrying passengers.

Comment

• Might this impasse on Park's performance be resolved by the general agreement that Cesar, Onouha, Nelsen, Hill, Fabio, Derry, Mbia, Adel, SWP all put in way, way, way better shifts than Park yesterday?? And that, depending on opinion, Park or Mackie weren't half as good as those outstanding nine players and that either (take your pick; I'm with Park) was worse than the other...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Yep. Everyone who disagrees with you doesn't know what they're talking about.
              Not at all. I'm just saying that I believe the criticism of Park's performance yesterday has been completely OTT, starting with the title of this thread, which I notice the OP has since diluted his opening gambit somewhat, suggesting that he most likely just said it to provoke a reaction, which he has certainly achieved over the thread. Keeps debate lively and certainly makes for a good read I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                Not at all. I'm just saying that I believe the criticism of Park's performance yesterday has been completely OTT, starting with the title of this thread, which I notice the OP has since diluted his opening gambit somewhat, suggesting that he most likely just said it to provoke a reaction, which he has certainly achieved over the thread. Keeps debate lively and certainly makes for a good read I guess
                I certainly agree with your last sentence....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Might this impasse on Park's performance be resolved by the general agreement that Cesar, Onouha, Nelsen, Hill, Fabio, Derry, Mbia, Adel, SWP all put in way, way, way better shifts than Park yesterday?? And that, depending on opinion, Park or Mackie weren't half as good as those outstanding nine players and that either (take your pick; I'm with Park) was worse than the other...
                  Good point. Agree with idea it could well be the others who were (IMO) miles better than park. I presume therefore I should have started the thread by adding "...for a player with more medals than our entire trophy cabinet"

Maybe I'm expecting too much from him? Maybe he isn't actually that good and by his ability he did well? Either way, IMO he was the worst player out there yesterday (in a hooped shirt)

Comment

• If he was the worst, we'll easily survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      If he was the worst, we'll easily survive.
                      How, by never getting near the opposition's penalty area, by failing to keep up with play let alone get a tackle in, by falling over constantly, by looking to off-load the ball even if it meant passing to an R who was surrounded and in trouble simply so it won't be your fault if we lose possession, etc etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        How, by never getting near the opposition's penalty area, by failing to keep up with play let alone get a tackle in, by falling over constantly, by looking to off-load the ball even if it meant passing to an R who was surrounded and in trouble simply so it won't be your fault if we lose possession, etc etc...
                        You can't say that mate - we're uneducated for having these views.
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          You can't say that mate - we're uneducated for having these views.
                          Not just those views!

Comment

• Sorry Park haters but I thouhgt Park played well yesterday... grafted hard, made some important tackles... deserved his place in the team

Comment

• Originally posted by qprnaas View Post
                              Sorry Park haters but I thouhgt Park played well yesterday... grafted hard, made some important tackles... deserved his place in the team
                              It's not that I hate park, I thought his performance yesterday was rubbish. Just reading Sunday times ATM...park rated 5/10...lowest in the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by goonerdoz View Post
                                you are a racist.
                                ffs we have to put up with all these racist accusations ? these Park fanboys ought to go and have a w@nk over Parks replacement at United, Kagawa is a much better player. Park is canine sh1t now , they need to face facts. Or better yet they ought to be posting in the away section of this messageboard because they are NOT QPR fans at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X