Park was utter rubbish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    madara has been given 24hrs to cool off from here along with a stern warning over his future conduct.
    Some might say thinking I've no brains and know sh!t is an incisive observation.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Some might say thinking I've no brains and know sh!t is an incisive observation.......
      Well I wont say any more as I'm close to giving myself an infraction too for one of my earlier posts

Comment

• So can we sum up the last 200 posts - was park any good or not?!

Comment

• Love to ask Harry for his opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
            ffs we have to put up with all these racist accusations ? these Park fanboys ought to go and have a w@nk over Parks replacement at United, Kagawa is a much better player. Park is canine sh1t now , they need to face facts. Or better yet they ought to be posting in the away section of this messageboard because they are NOT QPR fans at all.
            The racist accusations are just as bad as being racists - I trust the mods are dealing with that goonerdoz bellend for his accusations?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• I only watched the game on Sky and thought he'd done ok, others who actually went tell me he was struggling, all said, he has been bitterly disappointing this season
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                The racist accusations are just as bad as being racists - I trust the mods are dealing with that goonerdoz bellend for his accusations?
                git over it fatman!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Cheered on ten of the eleven yesterday, mate. Didn't slate the non performer, either. Rangers fan, me. Not a member of some fan worshipping Park cult......
                  yes, you obviously do not cheer on park cos he is asian...

Comment

• Originally posted by goonerdoz View Post
                    Can this person please be sorted out. This thread has had some very good conversation and debate but this is wasting space.

Comment

git over it fatman!
                      Should you not be watching your beloved Arsenal on Tele so that you can make some insightfull comments on that game afterwards.

Comment

How dare you say that you assw!pe. Mods please deal with this bellend.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                          Can this person please be sorted out. This thread has had some very good conversation and debate but this is wasting space.
                          I've moved him to the away section only, where he belongs with a name like that.

Comment

git over it fatman!
                            You seemingly have the intelligence of an Ikea wardrobe

Comment

• goonerdoz is seemingly a 29 year old Korean living in Australia that spends his life arguing about Park on here and Ki on the Swansea forums What a plank.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                goonerdoz is seemingly a 29 year old Korean living in Australia that spends his life arguing about Park on here and Ki on the Swansea forums What a plank.
                                Plank indeed, Matty. Feel kinda ashamed of myself for taking notice of the fool.

Comment

Working...
                                X