Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
    thank you mrs park!
    Ha. Nice one. He's whole family's been on here :-)

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      bit harsh mate, although I do agree with allot w12 say's when he's NOT ref to me but to say that is a massive overreaction mellow.
      admitted it was a slight over reaction...however alot of people talk some some utter dribble on here
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Agree. Broke up a few attacks ok but he is $hite on the ball. Slows every attack and loses possession so much. Faurlin over him all day for me.
        lets go back to the first 5 games when i said he was tosh and you said what a stupid post , POINT PROVEN and no faurlins as bad , get some football knowledge mate

Comment

He was so bad today that I am still angry about his performance!!

Those saying that HR would have subbed him if he was bad?? Can you not think and see for yourselves!?

It took him 49mins to make his first tackle....so how on earth did he stop any attacks? Because he was about 10ft behind every player he attempted to mark!

Scott Parker made him look a complete fool today!

Comment

park was part of a very disciplined midfield who all had a job to do and they all did a good job.why is it on here that we cant just enjoy a hard earned point against a side that I suspect most of us expected us to lose to.park is a grafter and not a flashy midfielder who scores lots of goals.credit to harry and the boys for restricting a very good side to very few chances we are now very difficult to beat.remember park hasn't played that many games give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
              Park was utter rubbish today
              Not sure where that places Mackie because he was even worse, constantly conceding possession and free-kicks, unlike Park who rarely makes unforced errors, and technically a far superior player to Mackie.

Comment

Sure Park is technically more accomplished than Mackie; Mackie hasn't played for Man U. But Mackie, unlike Park, closes down his man (ask Naughton), wants the ball, looks for the ball, tries to win the ball, then do something with the ball, wins throw ins, corners and free kicks. He also scores the occasional goal. And what does the useless Park do? Jack sh1t. Give me Mackie any day. And, unlike some on here, I'm nowhere near Mackie's greatest fan

Comment

Remember he was playing central midfield today, he was told to defend, stay tight on the opposition, and don't attack. As I said before he got the job done, and done it rather well.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Idiotic and clueless, yep, only at QPR....embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Sure Park is technically more accomplished than Mackie; Mackie hasn't played for Man U. But Mackie, unlike Park, closes down his man (ask Naughton), wants the ball, looks for the ball, tries to win the ball, then do something with the ball, wins throw ins, corners and free kicks. He also scores the occasional goal. And what does the useless Park do? Jack sh1t. Give me Mackie any day. And, unlike some on here, I'm nowhere near Mackie's greatest fan
                      True, Mackie is all those things but what does he do with it when he wins the ball back? He was utterly **** in the 2nd half. Just as well he for him he was on the opposite side to the bench. Probably our worst player on the pitch, constantly conceding possession or giving away needless fouls in dangerous areas. Not in a million years is he premiership standard. You can have all the endeavour and determination in the world but that counts for jack when you lack the necessary technical ability at this level.

Comment

• Park or Mackie? That's a difficult one...a half fit, blind and drunk Park can out perform Mackie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          True, Mackie is all those things but what does he do with it when he wins the ball back? He was utterly **** in the 2nd half. Just as well he for him he was on the opposite side to the bench. Probably our worst player on the pitch, constantly conceding possession or giving away needless fouls in dangerous areas. Not in a million years is he premiership standard. You can have all the endeavour and determination in the world but that counts for jack when you lack the necessary technical ability at this level.
                          You're dead right about Mackie. I'm not, as I say, saying Mackie was good today. Far from it. But that he was miles and miles better than Park.... That's how bad Park was. The back five, Derry, Mbia and Adel were outstanding today. The other three were not. But at least Mackie and SWP got stuck in. Watch the game again on Sky. Park didn't want the ball and when he got it he got rid if it immediately. And, as another poster says, the reason he was running so much was because the Tottenham midfield were always two paces ahead of him. Park was endlessly making up for his own deficiencies in bring unable to close down play.

Comment

• Further, our entire threat in the 2nd half came down the left, not where Mackie was on the right. That's why Adel eventually switched to the left cos he knew he'd have more luck linking up with SWP. For all those who slate SWP. name me one QPR player apart him and Adel who can beat an opponent from a standing start. You couldn't I'm afraid cos there isn't one.

Comment

• Thought he did alright today.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Agree. Broke up a few attacks ok but he is $hite on the ball. Slows every attack and loses possession so much. Faurlin over him all day for me.
                                Agree with this.
                                Dont think he made one forward pass all game.
                                Every time he gets the ball any attacking play comes to a halt, and yes he does break up play only to concede posession back straight away.

Comment

Working...
                                X