Park was utter rubbish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Further, our entire threat in the 2nd half came down the left, not where Mackie was on the right. That's why Adel eventually switched to the left cos he knew he'd have more luck linking up with SWP. For all those who slate SWP. name me one QPR player apart him and Adel who can beat an opponent from a standing start. You couldn't I'm afraid cos there isn't one.
    Agreed. And I agree, Stanley, that we were totally woeful on the right. Mackie was poor and Onouha- wonderful at the back today- cannot attack. Mackie, for all his effort, ought be an impact sub. He's presently part of our problem. But he's far, far less of a problem than Park....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Agreed. And I agree, Stanley, that we were totally woeful on the right. Mackie was poor and Onouha- wonderful at the back today- cannot attack. Mackie, for all his effort, ought be an impact sub. He's presently part of our problem. But he's far, far less of a problem than Park....
      Rangers77 we can agree on Mackie, but I'm prepared to give Park the benefit of the doubt on this game being his first full game back after his knee injury. But I maintain that his ball retention in comparison to Mackie is far superior.

Comment

• Fair enough: Let's agree to disagree. I suspect, if Harry gets in who he wants, that neither Mackie or Park will be in the first team. But think Mackie will be v useful on the bench- unlike everyone who's been on our bench this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
          lets go back to the first 5 games when i said he was tosh and you said what a stupid post , POINT PROVEN and no faurlins as bad , get some football knowledge mate
          First 5 games he wasn't too bad . Norwich away he was our best player - so excuse me for not jumping on a new players back from day 1 having just come over from man Utd with more trophies to his name than the rest of our squad put together? I like to give our players time to settle in and see enough of em before jumping on their backs - but obviously you're all knowing and have a far superior knowledge
          Good to see you have a wierd obsession with me and remember my posts though.
          Me get some football knowledge? Haha bless ya cottons mate, go have a lay down will ya.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            Not sure where that places Mackie because he was even worse, constantly conceding possession and free-kicks, unlike Park who rarely makes unforced errors, and technically a far superior player to Mackie.
            No disrespect but I'm not trying to compare the two.

Reading all of the posts on here it's clear Park divides opinion

Agree...first full game back, prob not subed to get 90mins out of him. No one was subed so that doesn't really show much.

Look, maybe in training g he works hard, gets stuck in, shows knowledge of the game, but IMO the facts are this:
            Backed out of tackles, didn't have any decent impact, often saw him running alone not near any spurs players when defending, not getting into it.

Whether there is anyone better is a different conversation but as it stands IMO Park was indeed rubbish today and did not add value

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
              No disrespect but I'm not trying to compare the two.

Reading all of the posts on here it's clear Park divides opinion

Agree...first full game back, prob not subed to get 90mins out of him. No one was subed so that doesn't really show much.

Look, maybe in training g he works hard, gets stuck in, shows knowledge of the game, but IMO the facts are this:
              Backed out of tackles, didn't have any decent impact, often saw him running alone not near any spurs players when defending, not getting into it.

Whether there is anyone better is a different conversation but as it stands IMO Park was indeed rubbish today and did not add value
              He done the job Harry to told him too, if he did it poorly then I'm sure Harry would have bought the all mighty faurlin on who has been poor all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                He done the job Harry to told him too, if he did it poorly then I'm sure Harry would have bought the all mighty faurlin on who has been poor all season.
                Look, I'm delighted with the team performance and its another point in the bank. But I just can't imagine Harry asked him to be ineffective.
                I personally think Harry didn't make a change as the team was well gelled (is that a word?) and it would shake things up. WBA made a substitution at 79mins...

Comment

• If any other plank says he is here to "sell shirts" i will laugh out load ay how utterly retarded they are. He doesn't sell shirts. He isn't the Asian David Beckham. He isn;t even the big star in his own country any more. No one in Asia outside Sk even cared about him on when he was peaking at UTD. Nearly all merchandise sold in Asia is fake. How much money do YOU REALLY think his shirt sales make QPR. Then compare it to our football money and tell me you think HR plays him to sell a few shirts? Really?? Is that what you really think?

If you do - you are thick as pick sh1t.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                    He doesn't sell shirts. He isn't the Asian David Beckham. He isn;t even the big star in his own country any more. .
                    Plenty of Koreans on here at the start of the season stating the exact opposite actually, including a journo if i'm not mistaken.

Comment

Look, I'm delighted with the team performance and its another point in the bank. But I just can't imagine Harry asked him to be ineffective.
                      I personally think Harry didn't make a change as the team was well gelled (is that a word?) and it would shake things up. WBA made a substitution at 79mins...
                      He was obviously effective as Harry decided to keep him on.

Comment

• Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                        if any other plank says he is here to "sell shirts" i will laugh out load ay how utterly retarded they are. He doesn't sell shirts. He isn't the asian david beckham. He isn;t even the big star in his own country any more. No one in asia outside sk even cared about him on when he was peaking at utd. Nearly all merchandise sold in asia is fake. How much money do you really think his shirt sales make qpr. Then compare it to our football money and tell me you think hr plays him to sell a few shirts? Really?? Is that what you really think?

If you do - you are thick as pick sh1t.

hope you read that tony f! El presidenti of asia has spoken
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Based on what I've seen in the past, he excels in quick one touch football. We don't really do that our players like to take on a man every time we get the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by slocke View Post
                            Based on what I've seen in the past, he excels in quick one touch football. We don't really do that our players like to take on a man every time we get the ball
                            one touch yeah - "oh s***e, someone's actually passed it to me - I better get rid of it as quickly as possible to whoever is around. Oops, I guess I was meant to pass it to someone else in blue and white. Oh well, I'll run around a bit and try to get the ball back. Oh dear, they are so quick these Spurs players I can't get within two yards of them..."

As for the comment about "quick" did you not notice how he slowed everything down on the rare occasions he didnt lose it? I think its great he has brought some new supporters from a different place to our club, but purely on footballing terms - which is all I'm interested in judging - he has been shocking, and was so again today.
                            Last edited by stainrodisalegend; 13-01-2013, 02:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                              He was obviously effective as Harry decided to keep him on.
                              But Harry kept everyone on. I mentioned earlier that I think Harry kept everyone on as not to upset the balance of the team

Comment

But Harry kept everyone on. I mentioned earlier that I think Harry kept everyone on as not to upset the balance of the team
                                Wouldn't that suggest that there was no need to sub Park off?

Comment

Working...
                                X