Park was utter rubbish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by goonerdoz View Post
    deluded? the only deluded people are you so-called fans who know nothing about football....the ones who are so stead-fast in their beliefs about a certain topic (in this instance, that park is shyte), and will never change.

One word: RACISM.
    Absolute nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      That seems to be very much the argument coming from both sides tbf

There are people trying to introduce shades of grey but they tend to be sneered at.
      Perhaps. It's the phrase 'average uneducated eye' that ****es me off. Park fans can fill their boots with his non performance. We won't stay up playing like yesterday all season.

Comment

deluded? the only deluded people are you so-called fans who know nothing about football....the ones who are so stead-fast in their beliefs about a certain topic (in this instance, that park is shyte), and will never change.

Mods what's this bellend still doing posting on ere?
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• "We won't stay up playing like yesterday all season"

Agree with this 100% however it was the right way to play yesterday and the point gained may well be the difference between staying up and going down, so well done Harry and the players, including Park
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Mods what's this bellend still doing posting on ere?
            See the shim gong wook thread for more entertaining posts from our friend watterbuffalo

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterG View Post
              "We won't stay up playing like yesterday all season"

Agree with this 100% however it was the right way to play yesterday and the point gained may well be the difference between staying up and going down, so well done Harry and the players, including Park

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                To reiterate, he is not and never has been a flair player. Park did the donkey work, which to the average uneducated eye often goes unnoticed and therefore people often miss how effective their contribution is. Combine that with QPR fans traditionally always needing a scapegoat and presto you'll get silly/ignorant threads like this popping up. Describing him as "utter rubbish" yesterday is way way OTT and just demonstrates footballing ignorance. As said before HR would've replaced him with Faurlin had that been the case. If you still insist in trying to find an "utter rubbish" scapegoat for yesterday then look no further than Mackie's 2nd half 'performance'.
                Stanley keep the posts friendly. They are border lining patronising I am sorry to say.

I however agree with regards to mackie. A basic player which we all know but doesn't have a footballing brain which worries me more. Tends to run into players or run into blind corners, that's why playing him out on the wing is not a good idea, he'd be more effective as a striker allbeit does miss the odd sitter. Swp was superb and everything mackie wasn't. Park is clearly not match sharp. Worked hard but his touch and control was a little off. I'd like to see him release the ball a bit quicker but he's no where near as poor as some fans make out. Think his man u past means fans expected allot more from him. Needs a run of games and I think he'll improve. Like to say him out wide as gets a little lost in the middle
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Perhaps. It's the phrase 'average uneducated eye' that ****es me off. Park fans can fill their boots with his non performance. We won't stay up playing like yesterday all season.
                  Insults are unnecessary, but your disdain for those that disagree is barely concealed either tbf

And we won't play like that every game. But we've certainly played a hell of a lot worse than that an awful lot this season.

We still have the same squad weaknesses that we did before, so 4 points from 2 top four sides is very impressive. The fact that we have approached both games in a similar fashion suggests that the tactics we have used, and the playing staff that have executed these tactics, have some merit.

How Harry wants us to play going forward will become more apparent as players leave and come in, and you may well find that Park does find himself on the bench.

Comment

• Sorry stanley referring to a different post from u not this one

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                      See the shim gong wook thread for more entertaining posts from our friend watterbuffalo
                      Oh right is he that fat fella on the left of the below pic that we had trolling before creating about 15 accounts to try and get aorund his ban ? IIRD he was a gooner n all originally?

http://www.pbase.com/nickdemarco/image/122886892

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Exactly this. People getting on their high horse claiming they know more than others because they feel he played well. Justg a difference of opinions - there aint a correct answer to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                          Insults are unnecessary, but your disdain for those that disagree is barely concealed either tbf

And we won't play like that every game. But we've certainly played a hell of a lot worse than that an awful lot this season.

We still have the same squad weaknesses that we did before, so 4 points from 2 top four sides is very impressive. The fact that we have approached both games in a similar fashion suggests that the tactics we have used, and the playing staff that have executed these tactics, have some merit.

How Harry wants us to play going forward will become more apparent as players leave and come in, and you may well find that Park does find himself on the bench.
                          I agree with every word of that. And, as regarding the tone of my posts, will try better. I very much look forward to a post Park team......

Comment

• Just seen you're a mod stanley. Sorry mate ignore my comments and I was probably going over board.

Agree with what u said and I guess some posters need to be told at times

Comment

I'm sorry but that isn't racism yes purely quoting what some of the Korean contingent have said. Think they were expecting a bit more of a warm welcome but underestimated our passion and desire for our club
                              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

• Harry knows more than all of us x1000 that is why he is a world class manager . If he felt park was not doing his job he would have subbed him but he didn't he kept him on because he was doing what Harry wanted. Why is this so hard for people to understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X