No announcement yet.

Park was utter rubbish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he didnt want to go in for a tackle and he didnt want to keep the ball. Very bad display, plus side Mbia was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
      NFL play offs are on later and tomorrow. You might have better luck with those.
      Boring! I'll take a 0-0 draw from my Rangers over anything the No Fun League has to offer!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
        Boring! I'll take a 0-0 draw from my Rangers over anything the No Fun League has to offer!
        I agree totally. But the NFL does have cheerleaders!

Comment

He didn't have a great game but he did a job. He knows what he is doing better than anybody on this board, by a long shot.

Comment

He done he's job if HE WAS BAD Harry would have subbed him.

Comment

It looked like he harried but he was just getting to where he should have been in the first place.
              Spot on. And some people, watching this headless chicken run around the pitch, think its putting in a decent performance... WTF?
              Last edited by Rangers77; 12-01-2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Had a better game than Jon Walters is having...

Comment

I agree totally. But the NFL does have cheerleaders!
                  Some of the American MLS teams have cheerleaders, nice to look at but it just seems a little tacky at a soccer match! Maybe I'm just an old traditionalist?
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                    Some of the American MLS teams have cheerleaders, nice to look at but it just seems a little tacky at a soccer match! Maybe I'm just an old traditionalist?
                    Guess i am just tired of watching that "round the pole" game at half time every other week!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                      Had a better game than Jon Walters is having...

2 OGs now
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No way was Park utter rubbish, what game were you all watching broke up many an attack. Wasn't our best player but to call him utter rubbish is absolutely ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          No way was Park utter rubbish, what game were you all watching broke up many an attack. Wasn't our best player but to call him utter rubbish is absolutely ludicrous.
                          apparently its racism according to some Koreans.. i quote " hasn't he been one of qpr's best players this season when he's played? or is it racism? ie being the scapegoat cos he's slanty eyed?"

best player this season? are they they that deluded?

Comment

Not really. I was at the game and IMO he was rubbish.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

He was absolutely rubbish....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Not really. I was at the game and IMO he was rubbish.
                                I was at the game, he broke down numerous attacks. His passing wasnt great but he was nowhere near rubbish. Think he needs a couple more games to get his sharpness back but I think he could be a good player for us...

Comment

Working...
                                X