Park was utter rubbish today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
    It's not that I hate park, I thought his performance yesterday was rubbish. Just reading Sunday times ATM...park rated 5/10...lowest in the team.
    Its not so much Park hating, but with sensible exceptions like Stanley 76, Park loving....... Park won't be playing any part here on in, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      ffs we have to put up with all these racist accusations ? these Park fanboys ought to go and have a w@nk over Parks replacement at United, Kagawa is a much better player. Park is canine sh1t now , they need to face facts. Or better yet they ought to be posting in the away section of this messageboard because they are NOT QPR fans at all.
      have a sooki lala man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Its not so much Park hating, but with sensible exceptions like Stanley 76, Park loving....... Park won't be playing any part here on in, however.
        yes, and you know more than harry redknapp don't you?

and you probably think you're a better player than Park......

Comment

• Originally posted by goonerdoz View Post
          yes, and you know more than harry redknapp don't you?

and you probably think you're a better player than Park......
          Go set up a ji Sung Park fan blog, will ya. if Park had no legs he'd be a better footballer than me........ Muppet.

Comment

• park is **** but credit where its due, he ran his nuts off yest.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              How, by never getting near the opposition's penalty area, by failing to keep up with play let alone get a tackle in, by falling over constantly, by looking to off-load the ball even if it meant passing to an R who was surrounded and in trouble simply so it won't be your fault if we lose possession, etc etc...
              1. If you watched him you would have seen that every time there was already players in the opposition's penalty are he we not enter it and arrive as a late option. EVERY TIME! Which most likely means he had instructions to do so!

2. Keeping up with play? What play?

3. Tackles. He didn't attempt to tackle yesterday at all. I agree. To me it looked like he had the instructions to "stand off players". Which is a valid tactical decision most likely made by the manager. As for his tackling ability. I quote Sir Fergusson " “He has tremendous ability to tackle, which is strange for a forward. Ji's a fantastic tackler. And his understanding of space is spot-on. When I say that, I mean that whenever we win possession of the ball he's always in space to receive it. He's a fantastic team performer, a total team player.”

4. Park is a keen 1-2 passer therefore he usually plays simple one twos.

Anything else he did bad yesterday?

Comment

• Originally posted by madara View Post
                1. If you watched him you would have seen that every time there was already players in the opposition's penalty are he we not enter it and arrive as a late option. EVERY TIME! Which most likely means he had instructions to do so!

2. Keeping up with play? What play?

3. Tackles. He didn't attempt to tackle yesterday at all. I agree. To me it looked like he had the instructions to "stand off players". Which is a valid tactical decision most likely made by the manager. As for his tackling ability. I quote Sir Fergusson " “He has tremendous ability to tackle, which is strange for a forward. Ji's a fantastic tackler. And his understanding of space is spot-on. When I say that, I mean that whenever we win possession of the ball he's always in space to receive it. He's a fantastic team performer, a total team player.”

4. Park is a keen 1-2 passer therefore he usually plays simple one twos.

Anything else he did bad yesterday?
                Another fella who ought set up a Ji Sung Park fan blog....... Nothing to do with the Rangers.

Comment

• When is that SAF quote from?

Comment

Go set up a ji Sung Park fan blog, will ya. if Park had no legs he'd be a better footballer than me........ Muppet.
                    why dont you back your own players instead of sniping them down?

Comment

• Originally posted by goonerdoz View Post
                      why dont you back your own players instead of sniping them down?
                      Cheered on ten of the eleven yesterday, mate. Didn't slate the non performer, either. Rangers fan, me. Not a member of some fan worshipping Park cult......

Comment

Cheered on ten of the eleven yesterday, mate. Didn't slate the non performer, either. Rangers fan, me. Not a member of some fan worshipping Park cult......
                        You do realise that it's not just the "Park worshipping cult" members who disagree with you about his performance?

Comment

• I certainly do. And I very much respect your opinion. My comments are only directed at those two jokers.

Comment

Another fella who ought set up a Ji Sung Park fan blog....... Nothing to do with the Rangers.
                            Why don't you say something constructive? No brains or you don't know what to say cause you know sh1t?

Comment

• Originally posted by madara View Post
                              Why don't you say something constructive? No brains or you don't know what to say cause you know sh1t?
                              As I say, nothing to do with the Rangers......

Comment

• madara has been given 24hrs to cool off from here along with a stern warning over his future conduct.

Comment

Working...
                                X