No announcement yet.

January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I may a solution to our striker problem…

Nick two traffic cones (the big bast@@ds, not the little ones...) and place one on the 6 yard and one on the penalty spot.

Hoof the ball up to them, and see if the ball bounces off them.

(By the way, there’s loads of road works in the Midlands, and I get grab some if we’re stuck)

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

There's far better run clubs in L1 that spend not a lot who scout far better as well that's our issue recruitment.

I live 10 mins from Peterborough they about to flog a cb probably for 10m who came from Barnet sold a cm to ipswich came from Barnet for 1.5m got two wingers who score and can cross from sodding Lambeth think Dagenham and other from Colchester it pi££es me off when I know Jack Taylor who went to Ipswich comes from Hammersmith our network of finding talent is shite until that's sorted we won't improve
      We do seem to have some cultural deficiencies not disimilar to Man Utd. Our scouting and youth setup should be a crowing glory considering we are London club; though maybe due to the competition and that we are one of the lowest ranked top 2 division London clubs, with even less stature financially it's actually a hinderance.

For one reason or another it's failing. At least there is investment in the training facilities, hopefully the scouting and youth development improves as you're right, it has to.

Comment

Charlton bid 500k for jch accepted by pboro

Bargain not mobile but knows where net is for 500k

Comment

I saw somewhere that a scout from QPR was watching Matty Godden yesterday.

I saw that Coventry were after Langstaff from Notts County as well, so it might well happen.

Maybe the club are working on a loan deal perhaps with Coventry, he hasn't really played much for them this season, so it might be doable as long as Coventry City cover his wages perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
            I saw somewhere that a scout from QPR was watching Matty Godden yesterday.

I saw that Coventry were after Langstaff from Notts County as well, so it might well happen.

Maybe the club are working on a loan deal perhaps with Coventry, he hasn't really played much for them this season, so it might be doable as long as Coventry City cover his wages perhaps?
            You'd think the better money is to buy a guy from L2 at 26 than 32

To be fair to Godden did well for pboro and lost his place to ivan Toney he's a decent finisher compared to what we have but not a lone cf

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

You'd think the better money is to buy a guy from L2 at 26 than 32

To be fair to Godden did well for pboro and lost his place to ivan Toney he's a decent finisher compared to what we have but not a lone cf
              I think he'd be a good signing on loan, Coventry probably would have to cover his wages but I think he'd offer more than what we have now, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I think he'd be a good signing on loan, Coventry probably would have to cover his wages but I think he'd offer more than what we have now, thats for sure.
                No doubt he's better option than we have but we'd need 2 upfront with him

When he did well for pboro he was with mo eisa

We need a few in to stay up as others have said we need 30 more points big ask I can't see us getting them

Comment

Any players Brought in has to be done now not at the end of January on deadline day we're in desperate need of new blood now!

Comment

the best signing we could make this Window is a set Piece coach!

Listened to interviews with the Villa players at the weekend who were stressing how important the work with their set piece coach was.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      the best signing we could make this Window is a set Piece coach!

Listened to interviews with the Villa players at the weekend who were stressing how important the work with their set piece coach was.
                      I thought the bloke who came week or so after was a set piece coach Xavi Calm? maybe wrong tbh if he is what he's got to work with is impossible for a start on attacking set pieces nobody can get the ball 3ft off the deck they are pathetic from a ball not moving as much as I don't rate him Dozzell can Pall is a joke chairs not any better Albert can but can't run were poor at taking and worse at defending

Paal better of saying to him sit on half way line think last goal we scores was JCS from a Dozzell corner that long ago can't remember the game

Wed be best off to say to players ffs don't concede a corner

Comment

• Argyle just signed Ashley Philips on loan from Spuds. It shows what quality is out there to be loaned, to be fair they've had a couple of Prem loans recalled so they're probably no better off at the end of the day but getting replacements done early.

Comment

• https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/s...278502523.html

Young lb from Northern Ireland.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                            That sounds about right for us Linfield signed him in Jan 2023 , he got a stomach injury and missed the whole season.
                            We are probably looking at him for our development squad knowing us as we seem to sign loads of youngsters hoping that one will come good , plus he is a left back and we've already got two of them.

Comment

• Linked with move for Chris Martin.

Did ok for us last season but suspect just lazy journalism.

Comment

• Hull city have just signed the Liverpool kid carvalho on loan , why ain't we in for players like this .
                                He was signed from Fulham so knows the area he was renting my pals gaff .

Comment

Working...
                                X