No announcement yet.

January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 caps for Denmark. Right footed winger or number 10. 29 years of age and was at his best when Marti managed Aalborg .He was sold to Ajax at a young age, but didn't quite make it to the very top. We are allegedly waiting for his work permit to be sorted this week.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Anyone who has danish international caps would be a superb signing. Like Oslo said the Scandinavian price range is well beyond our budget so this would be a brilliant piece of business signing him on a free
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• It now seems that Cifuentes is set to reunite with Andersen at Loftus Road, with Tipsbladet claiming that he has passed a medical and agreed a contract with the Hoops, and his work permit is set to be approved this week.

According to our information, Lucas Andersen has not yet received a work permit in England, which is why the cancellation maneuver was necessary for the switch to be made, as it could not be reached before the deadline.
        It takes time to get a work permit in England, so the expectation is, according to Tipsbladet's information, that the work permit will be approved during the coming week, after which Lucas Andersen can pull the QPR jersey over his head.

Comment

• Just watched his goals and assists.
          Very impressed, hope this happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

I'd love to see him at QPR - looks like he can do dead ball stuff as well.
            Passed the first man hopefully

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Passed the first man hopefully

Our coaching will soon have that under control, aim for the bodies in front of you, or row Y.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like he can play

Considering I thought the window was closed on 31st of Jan we aint done too bad if this gets done as well

The introduction of Hayden and Hodge Saturday got us moving forwards far quicker if this lad stays fit can move chair more central and gives MC options from the bench instead of it being Albert Kelman etc

Well done to the board for shipping out Dozy kelman and co

Comment

• Deployed centrally looks good, he won't have the pace to be put on the wings.

The idea of Sinclair as a winger, or the flanks of a front 3 is not a bad one at all, someone brought that up a while back. Not seen him crossing but he's picked afew passes and his running to the byline, putting pressure and dragging extra players in to deal with him is worth a look in. Centrally his first touch is too poor.

This Anderson fella, Hodge, Chair, let's say Willock as he is still here, Smyth, Armstrong, the new CF and we're looking ok for options going forward in first 11 and from the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                      Deployed centrally looks good, he won't have the pace to be put on the wings.

The idea of Sinclair as a winger, or the flanks of a front 3 is not a bad one at all, someone brought that up a while back. Not seen him crossing but he's picked afew passes and his running to the byline, putting pressure and dragging extra players in to deal with him is worth a look in. Centrally his first touch is too poor.

This Anderson fella, Hodge, Chair, let's say Willock as he is still here, Smyth, Armstrong, the new CF and we're looking ok for options going forward in first 11 and from the bench.
                      If we win all our remaining games we'd have 76pts which could get us to the play offs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If we win all our remaining games we'd have 76pts which could get us to the play offs.

Your are as mad as I am can’t we go up as champions?
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• If Leicester, Leeds and Southampton get points deductions why not?

Don't forget Man City are coming down next year so there will be 4 teams going up.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Your are as mad as I am can’t we go up as champions?
                            Why not.....think positive!

Comment

• Champions
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Bid for Chair rejected

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...or-key-player/

Comment

Working...
                                X