No announcement yet.

January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we all knew we needed a couple of midfielders and a striker in the window . The club have got that , lets hope they are good enough and can keep us up.
    I am quite excited about the kid from Wolves after reading the write up about him .
    Bit concerned about the amount of matches Frey has played recently but lets hope he hits the ground running.
    Hayden has had a few injury problems recently but hopefully he's over them .

Comment

• Potentially an extremely good window. It's a shame we coouldn't have got some of these done ready for Hudders game, but we did let ourselves down there.

Hodge looks like he'll be excellent at this level, if Hayden stays fit there's no reason he won't be either with the experience he has. Frey, lets see.

Still rumors that Andersen is on the way, as he's now a free agent after club cancelled his contract.

We've strengthened where we needed to and gotten some dead wood off to other clubs for the time being.

Good work.

Comment

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_Andersen

This wiki page says he plays for us.

To be announced this morning I assume.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
          Potentially an extremely good window. It's a shame we coouldn't have got some of these done ready for Hudders game, but we did let ourselves down there.

Hodge looks like he'll be excellent at this level, if Hayden stays fit there's no reason he won't be either with the experience he has. Frey, lets see.

Still rumors that Andersen is on the way, as he's now a free agent after club cancelled his contract.

We've strengthened where we needed to and gotten some dead wood off to other clubs for the time being.

Good work.
          Indeed. I'm just happy to see some fresh faces come in, our squad was looking very thin, and a little stale.

These new players should shake things up a bit, and provide some much needed excitement (for a couple of weeks at least).

Comment

• Agent confirms: Lucas Andersen is undergoing a medical check-up | Ball (bold.dk)

According to his agent yesterday. It might still happen or Willock/Chair not going means it doesn't?

Comment

• As good a window as we could realistically have expected. Our central midfield just hasn't worked for a long time now. We have got out one of our high earners in there and replaced them with an experienced guy looking to get his career back on track and a potentially exciting Premiership loan. Frey has added that much needed third senior striker which could make a big difference.

Still gonna be a tough challenge to stay up but it is in our hands and we now have more options. Anderson would be the icing on the cake as would add something different as well as providing more competition and cover further up the pitch.

Over to you Marti!

Comment

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                Agent confirms: Lucas Andersen is undergoing a medical check-up | Ball (bold.dk)

According to his agent yesterday. It might still happen or Willock/Chair not going means it doesn't?
                His Agent is Mikkel Beck Played for us 11 times scoring 4 goals in 2000 then played for AAB andersons club

sounds a bit dodge !

Following his retirement, Beck became a player agent. He has been suspended and heavily fined twice for acting as a double agent. The second time was in 2022 when The Football Association suspended and fined him because he had represented Brighton & Hove Albionas well as Mathew Ryan when the latter changed from Valencia CF in 2017.[10]

Comment

• Happy with the window. We didn’t lose any key players and have addressed the areas of concern. It’s now a massive month on the pitch and we need at least six points this month to give us a real lift.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post

His Agent is Mikkel Beck Played for us 11 times scoring 4 goals in 2000 then played for AAB andersons club

sounds a bit dodge !

Following his retirement, Beck became a player agent. He has been suspended and heavily fined twice for acting as a double agent. The second time was in 2022 when The Football Association suspended and fined him because he had represented Brighton & Hove Albionas well as Mathew Ryan when the latter changed from Valencia CF in 2017.[10]
                    Alot of noise about it though, it looks promising, would turn this window form good to great. As long as these 4 don't turn out to be, well, crap.

Comment

• I still recon the Lucas Andersen transfer is happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                        I still recon the Lucas Andersen transfer is happening.
                        Is he having the longest, most extensive medical in the history of QPR medicals?

Comment

• https://sportwitness.co.uk/player-ca...ifuentes-side/

Comment

• – We all know about Lucas' history in AaB, and therefore it is also with sadness that we say goodbye now, says sports director Ole Jan Kappmeier.

Lucas Andersen broke through as just 16 years old in 2011, and since then he has made 176 appearances for AaB's first team. He returned to AaB in 2019 as a big profile, but in recent seasons it has struggled with the big imprint on the pitch.

"A Lucas at his top level is still one of the best players in Danish football and one of the best in AaB's history, but we are happy that he now has the opportunity to pursue a new dream. He deserves it.

– In the time I have known Lucas, his dedication, loyalty and great feelings for AaB have shone through, and we wish him all the best in the future, concludes Ole Jan Kappmeier.

Lucas Andersen has scored 29 goals for AaB and made 30 assists. He is listed for seven matches on the men's national team.

From ole jan kappmeier their Sporting Director

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Is he having the longest, most extensive medical in the history of QPR medicals?
                              I am no expert, but we could be waiting on results of blood tests and a medical report
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I am no expert, but we could be waiting on results of blood tests and a medical report
                                I just hope we're not being gazumped by another team now that he's a free agent.

Comment

Working...
                                X