January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    I suggested we get CJ as a replacement for BOS about 3 years ago. I dont think the club pay a blind bit of notice to the free scouting advice we provide on here. They're missing a trick frankly!

Comment

Viktor Djukanovic and Ali Al-Hamadi named as players we should be looking at. Just media talk.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/ug...-january-view/

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I suggested we get CJ as a replacement for BOS about 3 years ago. I dont think the club pay a blind bit of notice to the free scouting advice we provide on here. They're missing a trick frankly!
        I suggested Jay Stansfield when I saw him return to Fulham from my local club Exeter City a few months back and before Brum signed him, he'd have done good for us but suppose we couldn't have afforded him even if we had been interested.

Comment

Rodrigo Muniz.

https://therealefl.co.uk/2023/12/02/...ague-attacker/

The Brazilian moved to Fulham from Flamengo in 2021 for around £6.8 million but has struggled to make an impact at Craven Cottage and was sent out on loan last season to Middlesbrough.

Comment

A non goal scoring forward- we have some of those already

Comment

Was told talks have started ! Danny ings incoming loan in Jan
              don’t know how we are affording him
              how ever it’s nice we are already looking at getting a striker in and not waiting till last hour of the transfer window

Comment

Would be surprised if Ings cane to us .
                WHU still in Europe so playing Thursday , Sunday .
                They'd only need a couple of injuries.
                The salary has to be well out of our budget as well .
                Would love him though .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  Would be surprised if Ings cane to us .
                  WHU still in Europe so playing Thursday , Sunday .
                  They'd only need a couple of injuries.
                  The salary has to be well out of our budget as well .
                  Would love him though .
                  Same as , would be surprised but delighted if we could get Ings.

Comment

Couple of names we should be looking at imo.

Kieffer Moore - Loan - Hasnt been playing with Bournemouth, could be a great option on a loan, especially as he could be playing with Wales at the Euros this summer.
                    Tim Iroebunham - Loan - Would love if he came back, would give us another important option in the 10 and possibly give us more flexibity with Chair.
                    Johnson Clarke-Harris - Perm - Down to the final year in his contract with Peterborough, Bristol Rovers were close to resigning him for 750k in the summer, but it didnt go through, when he was last in the Championship he scored 11 goals, which is still a decent return.
                    Ali Al-Hamadi - Perm - Probably unlikely until the summer, but could be a great replacement for Willock if he does leave.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                      Couple of names we should be looking at imo.

Kieffer Moore - Loan - Hasnt been playing with Bournemouth, could be a great option on a loan, especially as he could be playing with Wales at the Euros this summer.
                      Tim Iroebunham - Loan - Would love if he came back, would give us another important option in the 10 and possibly give us more flexibity with Chair.
                      Johnson Clarke-Harris - Perm - Down to the final year in his contract with Peterborough, Bristol Rovers were close to resigning him for 750k in the summer, but it didnt go through, when he was last in the Championship he scored 11 goals, which is still a decent return.
                      Ali Al-Hamadi - Perm - Probably unlikely until the summer, but could be a great replacement for Willock if he does leave.

Moore would be good but came on for Bournemouth tonight and scored. Can't see us getting him.
                      Iroegbunham been on Villas bench lately , could get him .
                      Clarke Harris would probably score more than strikers we've got.
                      Don't know much about Hamadi , other than Hull looking at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                        Don't know much about Hamadi , other than Hull looking at him.
                        But he'd have to live in Hull........

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But he'd have to live in Hull........
                          Got more hope of encouraging immigrants to go to Rwanda than Hull sh it hole

Comment

Local rumours around pboro are Bristol rovers still want jch and wants to go back there. He's better than what we have in terms of finishing ability but not that mobile imo and would of been more suited under ainsworth than how MC got us playing

Comment

Looking at whats going on with Marti, i'd be made up with a couple of loans, let them get us back up the table, play some football and allow Marti time to identify what we really need, along with a DOF if that every happens.

Tim back would be perfect.

Young or experienced striker, but someone with the work ethic of Dykes, but can play by themselves. Thhis lad would be ideal if he wasn't already loaned out - https://www.arsenal.com/historic/players/nikolaj-moller

Danny Ings if true would also be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                                Looking at whats going on with Marti, i'd be made up with a couple of loans, let them get us back up the table, play some football and allow Marti time to identify what we really need, along with a DOF if that every happens.

Tim back would be perfect.

Young or experienced striker, but someone with the work ethic of Dykes, but can play by themselves. Thhis lad would be ideal if he wasn't already loaned out - https://www.arsenal.com/historic/players/nikolaj-moller

Danny Ings if true would also be awesome.
                                Don’t know how we will afford it but with him and the way Marti got us playing im convinced we are making playoffs
                                Talks are positive West Ham are after someone if they pull that off I’m sure they will as the got rice money .. then Ings out the door
                                ings isn’t a premiership striker imo so would have to drop to championship to get game time ..

Comment

Working...
                                X