No announcement yet.

January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumours mentioning we are in for a loan from wet spam until the remainder of the season. No idea how legit this is or who the player is.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      Hull city have just signed the Liverpool kid carvalho on loan , why ain't we in for players like this .
      He was signed from Fulham so knows the area he was renting my pals gaff .
      I guess they want their players experiencing a promotion challenge rather than a relegation dogfight. Their thoroughbreds are winners!!

Comment

• Not to mention they can probably afford to cover more than a tenner of his wages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
          Rumours mentioning we are in for a loan from wet spam until the remainder of the season. No idea how legit this is or who the player is.
          Could be Conor Coventry. He was linked to Sheff Wed couple of days ago

Comment

• It might Divin Mubama & hasn’t scored many Goals! 20 year old I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
              It might Divin Mubama & hasn’t scored many Goals! 20 year old I think
              They have a young striker that is supposed to be a hot prospect , hopefully it is him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                Hull city have just signed the Liverpool kid carvalho on loan , why ain't we in for players like this .
                He was signed from Fulham so knows the area he was renting my pals gaff .
                Hull are probably paying a loan fee and paying his wages , which we can't afford but you are right , he is exactly the type of quality player we should be looking at .
                There is a young Scottish winger called Doak at Liverpool that is a very hot prospect , would be a good loan.
                We need to sell Chair asap and get 4 or 5 decent loans in.

Comment

• Spotted from X , that we might be one of the clubs who wants Ike Ugbo from Troyes. Currently on loan at Cardiff. 4 goals in 20 games this season

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                    Spotted from X , that we might be one of the clubs who wants Ike Ugbo from Troyes. Currently on loan at Cardiff. 4 goals in 20 games this season
                    One goal in every five games......great addition for our L1 title push next season perhaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Hull are probably paying a loan fee and paying his wages , which we can't afford but you are right , he is exactly the type of quality player we should be looking at .
                      There is a young Scottish winger called Doak at Liverpool that is a very hot prospect , would be a good loan.
                      We need to sell Chair asap and get 4 or 5 decent loans in.
                      There's also the possibility of LFC having their eye on a Hull kid/player and this loan is part of the sweet talking process to get LFC into preferred bidder position for that kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                        It might Divin Mubama & hasn’t scored many Goals! 20 year old I think
                        Never heard of this bloke, but if he hasn't scored many goals he's perfect, he'll fit right in.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                          Linked with move for Chris Martin.

Did ok for us last season but suspect just lazy journalism.
                          Hope that's not true, because if that's the standard of striker we are looking at.were fuked

Comment

• Chris Martin may return.

Comment

• Luke Amos popped up on my insta feed. I didn't linger but I got the impression he's looking for a club. Dunno... not sure he'd transform our season but seeing some of those skinny streaks of pee we bought on as subs on Saturday I reckon I'd feel happier if Luke was coming on. So a short term deal on a very basic wage might plug the Richards sized hole in our squad.

Comment

• Would these once discarded players put in a shift for us now though. Or just pitch up for six months wages before theyre booted out again.

I was suprised to see luongo playing for Ipswich. I though he must have retired but played well I thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X