No announcement yet.

January Transfer Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'd have to have a deal where we paid 10% of his salary and West ham won't agree to that. Bloke must be on 80 bags at least chaz
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Ings has got 18 months left on his contract and I guess it depends how much WH will cover. I think we have Dykes on £18k a week so would probably need to cover £30k of Ing's wages to get him. Thats £600k in wages till the end of May. If he does well it makes him more saleable for WH in the summer.

To stay up I think £600k would be a good investment as relegation would be a disaster. Any sale of Field or Chair would easily cover it. WH might even throw us Ings for six months and £3m for Armstrong. That would be a great deal for us with a 30% sell on clause.

It might take some player movement but everything is possible.

Comment

Where did all this Ings nonsense come from? More chance of us resigning Zamora.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          You get this thread every six months. It usually descends into a hotch-potch of "recommendations" by forum members, rumours sourced from dubious online sources, the occasional rumour from a credible main-stream media source and the good old In The Know insider info from our moles within the club.

Grows to about 10-pages of disordered posting that's quite hard to assimilate.

It's great fun though!

Comment

Kiefer Moore not as good as dykes - he’s not as mobile or hardworking. Doubt we can afford much better unless someone gets sold. Dykes will do better now players getting into box more.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              it came from me I posted it !
              it came indirectly to me from someone who knows a bit …
              the same person who told me Ainsworth was gone the Saturday night he told me in the week leading up which is posted (however he did say warnock was in the Monday which didn’t happen for what ever reason )

im in the same boat as you I can’t see how it can happen financially!!
              my point was I was happy we are finally trying to get our business done early .
              we have had a lot of income via name changes etc recently . I personally think 2/3 good players will be thru the door in Jan and I stick by we will make the play offs by end of season . The league is the worst I’ve ever seen it par Leicester/leeds

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

it came from me I posted it !
                it came indirectly to me from someone who knows a bit …
                the same person who told me Ainsworth was gone the Saturday night he told me in the week leading up which is posted (however he did say warnock was in the Monday which didn’t happen for what ever reason )

im in the same boat as you I can’t see how it can happen financially!!
                my point was I was happy we are finally trying to get our business done early .
                we have had a lot of income via name changes etc recently . I personally think 2/3 good players will be thru the door in Jan and I stick by we will make the play offs by end of season . The league is the worst I’ve ever seen it par Leicester/leeds
                Would gladly be proved wrong. That said Ings is rather injury proned to say the least.

Comment

Did Richards mention anything about Tim signing

Comment

Chaz?!

Comment

Im not sure what the loan restrictions are but I was told last night that in theory we could bring in five loan players in Jan? Is that right?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                        Im not sure what the loan restrictions are but I was told last night that in theory we could bring in five loan players in Jan? Is that right?
                        https://blog.transferroom.com/everyt...new-loan-rules

7 ?

Comment

The following restrictions shall apply to Temporary Loan Transfers:

A maximum of 5 Players registered on a Temporary Loan Transfer can be named in the Players listed on a Team Sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This maximum shall reduce to 4 Players where a Club names a Player on the team sheet who is registered on an Emergency Goalkeeper Loan;

No Club may sign more than 4 Players on a Temporary Loan Transfer from another Club (or club) in any Season, of which no more than 2 Players may be over the age of 23. The deadline for determining a Player’s age in this respect shall be as at the 30 June prior to the Season in which the Temporary Loan Transfer is intended to take place. Any Temporary Loan Transfer which subsequently becomes a permanent transfer shall not count against a Club’s quota of such Temporary Loan Transfers for that Season; and

Temporary Loan Transfers may include an option to acquire the Player’s registration by way of permanent transfer. Any such option must be exercised during the term of the Temporary Loan Transfer (including during a Closed Period).

Comment

So, five it is then.

About time we sold the naming rights to the Loft..!

Comment

It's a shame Andre Gray signed for a Saudi club..him on a free right now would have been a shrewd bit of business. Arseh0le but the best finisher we have had after Austin. No one else jumps out. Ings is too injury prone.

There's a lad at Wimbledon who is tearing it up in league 2. Hamadi. 21 years old. Plays upfront. 18 games. 10 goals. 5 assists. Worth a shot?

Comment

Andre gray always played like his boots were far too big for him

Comment

Working...
                                X