No announcement yet.

Transfer Rumours Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiefer Moore rumoured to br leaving Bournemouth. An upgrade on Dykes in my opinion!

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/f...h-exit-4267505

Comment

• Ainsworth has now said no more incomings in this window because he's happy with the squad. Outgoings may change things. I'm not in agreement that the squad is good enough yet but eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        Ainsworth has now said no more incomings in this window because he's happy with the squad. Outgoings may change things. I'm not in agreement that the squad is good enough yet but eh?
        Well that's strange, I heard we had at least 2 imminent signings.

Comment

• One or two things. Firstly he has been told by the powers that be that there is no more money so no more incomings. Other possibility is he is playing cards close to his chest. Something similar was previously said and then we signed Cook. I read the same article and was very poor and ill informed about the club generally.

Comment

• Need a Rb and a CF simple as that squad nowhere near deep enough in terms of options if kakay or dykes out for period of time

Comment

• Ainsworth had said there isn’t going to be no more coming in . As he is happy with the squad lol !!!

but said if players are sold then obviously we will have to replace them .

I’m no football manager but I think his absolutely delusional.. did he not see what happened when Sinclair went off . We lost the game as have no striker !!

Comment

• This won't be what Ainsworth is really thinking

He knows that we're short in a number of positions but that he isn't getting any more money without sales of current players

Ergo no point him banging on about reinforcements

Tomorrow's match will show how far we are adrift of the sides realistically challenging for promotion. It's not going to be pretty

Comment

• Gubbins gone on loan to Accrington so they must be confident that Dunne and jake glass salter are close to being back

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                    Ainsworth had said there isn’t going to be no more coming in . As he is happy with the squad lol !!!

but said if players are sold then obviously we will have to replace them .

I’m no football manager but I think his absolutely delusional.. did he not see what happened when Sinclair went off . We lost the game as have no striker !!
                    The trouble is the club is telling us nothing

Bhatia, Hoos radio silence

No news on who bought Tony’s shares

No news on D O F

one minute Ainsworth says we need 5/6 players and the next minute none

Id have more respect if Amit/Hoos said ‘ listen , we cannot afford to lose more than x mil this year otherwise we will be in breach off ffp and deducted up to xx points, we cannot afford to do that. We are where we are, we went for it under Warbs and the lack of player sales and income is hurting us. We want to be transparent with you so you know where we stand. It doesn’t mean we aren’t ambitious, it means we are constrained. Our plan is to stay safe this season and the rolling 3 years starts again next season and our intention is to be even more ambitious’ et

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post

The trouble is the club is telling us nothing

Bhatia, Hoos radio silence

No news on who bought Tony’s shares

No news on D O F

one minute Ainsworth says we need 5/6 players and the next minute none

Id have more respect if Amit/Hoos said ‘ listen , we cannot afford to lose more than x mil this year otherwise we will be in breach off ffp and deducted up to xx points, we cannot afford to do that. We are where we are, we went for it under Warbs and the lack of player sales and income is hurting us. We want to be transparent with you so you know where we stand. It doesn’t mean we aren’t ambitious, it means we are constrained. Our plan is to stay safe this season and the rolling 3 years starts again next season and our intention is to be even more ambitious’ et
                      Or just tell the truth. We want to sell up and are looking for buyers.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post

This is my main gripe with the current owners inc Uncle. Under Briatore he was ruthless but had a plan for the club ok the boutique cobblers was about building a brand but to be a brand you Gott be a top 6 club or aspire to be top 6.

But he knew what he wanted the whole club knew what was required from them and supporters had a sense of direction. Since he buggered off we've been a shambles that has stumbles from #### up after #### up.

Im not saying I was Flavios biggest fan but he makes this lot look like a Buch of muppets

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post

Haven`t Hoos said that is case? Albeit not directly, but anyway? Looking out for investment et cetera.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Haven`t Hoos said that is case? Albeit not directly, but anyway? Looking out for investment et cetera.
                            I thought so. And GA has also stated money is tight and how tough the season is going to be. There hasnt been an official statement but you can join the dots. If we officially stated the we are so poor there'd be a fire sale of players with clubs knowing how desperate we are for cash. Although, that might happen yet in the last week of the window, but lets keep bargaining power.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I thought so. And GA has also stated money is tight and how tough the season is going to be. There hasnt been an official statement but you can join the dots. If we officially stated the we are so poor there'd be a fire sale of players with clubs knowing how desperate we are for cash. Although, that might happen yet in the last week of the window, but lets keep bargaining power.
                              Yes, that is important. Could even get us a S-T-R-I-k-E-R.

QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• It's not rocket science guys.
                                The reason behind the radio silence is very simple.
                                They are selling the business.

When owners are looking to sell a business they are not looking to invest more capital in the business. They are looking to take money out of the business.

They want out and do not want to invest any more money into QPR. It's as simple as that guys. Apart from the variety of costs owners have to pay to run a business.

Thats it. The sooner a deal is completed the better.
                                Remember the transfer window when we got Promoted to the Premier League in 2010-11.

The owners at the time wanted to sell QPR.
                                During that transfer window, we only bought DJ Campbell for £1.5m.

Jay Bothroyd was a free transfer from Cardiff.
                                They were not going to invest more money and they did not.

The transfer window kicked off when Fernandes and his mob bought the business. We are seeing the same thing play out right now.

This is how business operates.

Comment

Working...
                                X