No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok further to the "info" I posted above.
    As of now we are going,.... going to sign 2 loans and one more perm.
    Also the Molumby deal would be a loan if it happens.
    So who knows, it could happen it might not, but I don't know for sure, as does anyone probably below Les Ferdinand.

Comment

• Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
      the rumour on Twitter and Facebook is the 'wow' striker we are trying to get in is Charlie Austin
      Is it?
      Not sure Charlie's up to it anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Is it?
        I'd be amazed if this happens,but if it did it would be a fantastic loan to get

Comment

• Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
          I’d sell bos for £5mil, quite clear he wants to move on otherwise would have signed a new deal , probably get in 2 decent prospects with that money and hopefully do the same again.
          Don't forget Blackpool have sell on percentage.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Is it?

Agree totally.. No upside in this transfer for CA. His legs are gone and he is not the same player as he used to be. Sure, deliver the ball to him in the box and he will score but he is an old hero, why jeopardize that?

Comment

• Originally posted by erikmata View Post

Agree totally.. No upside in this transfer for CA. His legs are gone and he is not the same player as he used to be. Sure, deliver the ball to him in the box and he will score but he is an old hero, why jeopardize that?
              His legs are gone?...He only left us as the Messiah 4 years ago and is only 31, has he really aged that badly?

Comment

Austin has only just turned 31yrs

For someone whose legs have gone he still made 34 appearances last season and managed 10 goals. I think he was mainly a sub, so a decent return. If we could get him on a loan I still think he"d be decent for us. I'm sure we'll only play one up front so hopefully he wont break coming off the bench.

Comment

I mean, we did it with Olly..

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right

Comment

• Been a bit quiet on the rumour front recently so here’s a couple of names popping up on Twitter atm who we are being linked with -

Vlad Drogmir from Arsenal - AM
                      Xande Silva From West Ham - highly rated striker

Don’t know much about either tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        Been a bit quiet on the rumour front recently so here’s a couple of names popping up on Twitter atm who we are being linked with -

Vlad Drogmir from Arsenal - AM
                        Xande Silva From West Ham - highly rated striker

Don’t know much about either tbh
                        He plays for a team called AC Perugia

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

He plays for a team called AC Perugia
                          Just read read the rumour and he use to play for Arsenal and the bloke who now coaches with us had him when he was there and knows him well apparently!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Just read read the rumour and he use to play for Arsenal and the bloke who now coaches with us had him when he was there and knows him well apparently!
                            I appreciate I come across as a negative old c u n t ,but we got 15 million for Eze and the player we have lined up to replace him has scored one goal in the past 5 years ,hard to put a positive spin on that

Comment

• When does this Wishio thing end?
                              Is it the end of the window?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I appreciate I come across as a negative old c u n t ,but we got 15 million for Eze and the player we have lined up to replace him has scored one goal in the past 5 years ,hard to put a positive spin on that
                                I’m with you Rebel, very underwhelming, I’m just posting some current rumours.

We need multiple signings imo and defintely someone who can try and replace Eze.

I was hoping we were going to follow up with the Cauley Woodrow rumour once Eze was sold.

Decent Champ player who would enhance our team massively.

Comment

Working...
                                X