X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remain.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      OK H where do you stand on teachers that are just not up to their job ? Also where do you stand on teachers who do their job well yet refuse to acknowledge there is such a thing as a useless teacher
      Well dogs, I think the former need to be moved on or retrained and the latter I don't know - clearly they must have some weird issue. But I don't think they're anything like the majority, do you?

Comment

• Can someone login and tell me the latest, I'm abroad at the moment, so I can't vote on the site.

I would love to know the latest polls.

http://www.pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/
        Last edited by cross it Dave; 06-06-2016, 05:07 PM.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Well dogs, I think the former need to be moved on or retrained and the latter I don't know - clearly they must have some weird issue. But I don't think they're anything like the majority, do you?
          H the amount of teacher that have been sacked for being not up to standard is virtually nil and that is one of the thing's Gove wanted to eradicate

Comment

• Lets not #### off all teachers, plenty I know do a great job.

Saying that, plenty and also the Geog guy on here have some sort of agenda they like to inflict on their subjects (Imo). These people I have literally zero time for.

Comment

• Have the leave odds shortened much yet..?

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                Can someone login and tell me the latest, I'm abroad at the moment, so I can't vote on the site.

I would love to know the latest polls.

http://www.pollstation.uk/eu-referendum/poll/
                I'm sure a mod can put in a proxy vote for you. 125 votes, 37% in, 63% out. Just looking at your poll link, no wonder dodgy Dave's panicking. 104,000 votes so far, 82% out.
                Last edited by Olly; 06-06-2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                  I'm sure a mod can put in a proxy vote for you. 125 votes, 37% in, 63% out. Just looking at your poll link, no wonder dodgy Dave's panicking. 104,000 votes so far, 82% out.
                  Thanks Greengrass, 82% out, wonderful news, it will be a postal vote for me and the wife in the real one, both out, of course.

Comment

H the amount of teacher that have been sacked for being not up to standard is virtually nil and that is one of the thing's Gove wanted to eradicate
                    His policies have caused GOOD teachers to leave the profession not the bad ones! They are leaving in droves, they have had enough of his ridiculous reforms!

Comment

• Don't shoot the messenger. Just saw this today, perhaps this is an indicator of the economic reality of Brexit (certainly in the short-term)?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-would-8125754

Comment

• Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                        His policies have caused GOOD teachers to leave the profession not the bad ones! They are leaving in droves, they have had enough of his ridiculous reforms!
                        I believe that H because they won't give ground that bad ones shouldn't be removed

Comment

• Thankfully for some of us that looks like that's a high jacked poll, this might give a fairer reflection.

https://yougov.co.uk/results/

Comment

I believe that H because they won't give ground that bad ones shouldn't be removed
                            I didn't post that dogs, it was Easthertsr.....

Comment

• Originally posted by TimPR78 View Post
                              Thankfully for some of us that looks like that's a high jacked poll, this might give a fairer reflection.

https://yougov.co.uk/results/
                              Thanks very much for this Tim, the other poll was clearly inaccurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                Thanks very much for this Tim, the other poll was clearly inaccurate.
                                I don't have access to the poll as I am abroad, can you explain why it is inaccurate?

Comment

Working...
                                X