Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
    http://news.sky.com/story/1709166/br...s-claim-untrue

Gang, have a read about what 300 odd Sky news readers are saying about my MP, Sarah scumbag Wollaston, the vast majority are not on her side.

Vote out, I have.
    I watched BBC South West on this Dave, the local fishermen were not impressed with the Quisling
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Fantastic day for those of us that want out.

Firstly, Tony Blair comes out in favour of staying, which should be enough for most people.

Then Nigel Farage v Eddie Izzard on Question Time.

The scaremongering and lies from those that are attempting to persuade people to remain is beyond belief.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Fantastic day for those of us that want out.

Firstly, Tony Blair comes out in favour of staying, which should be enough for most people.

Then Nigel Farage v Eddie Izzard on Question Time.

The scaremongering and lies from those that are attempting to persuade people to remain is beyond belief.
        The 2 remain , ones a fella called Hilary and the others a bloke in drag . Couldn't make it up , I'd have dimbleby in the leave camp after that showing. Love the ol girl having a pop at the raver saying little englander . Cheeky queer
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          I watched BBC South West on this Dave, the local fishermen were not impressed with the Quisling
          Perhaps the Quisling should be invited on a little fishing trip out to the middle of Lyme Bay, one way of course, she can swim back.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Quite possible the 'out' Scots will not fancy joining the euro currency? I couldn't care less if they went anyway, it's their country. Where can we put the submarine base?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
              Quite possible the 'out' Scots will not fancy joining the euro currency? I couldn't care less if they went anyway, it's their country. Where can we put the submarine base?
              would be good for English brickies too, a 16 foot high Hadrians Wall should suffice

Comment

• I see that bitter old hag Nicola Sturgeon was banging on last night about how we are a much greater power as a collective force within the EU, and that's how countries in the modern world need to operate. Leaving the umbrella of the EU would undermine us and weaken our standing on the world stage. Hmmm, leaving the umbrella of a larger collective unit, that sounds familiar Nicola.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

• I'd never thought I witness a bloke get more vitriol than Nigel. Poor old Boris. But the Remain side have clearly changed tactics, attacking the man, rather than the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                    would be good for English brickies too, a 16 foot high Hadrians Wall should suffice
                    we might have to include a toll booth though Lyme, so as not to be accused of being racist. A one penny charge should still keep out 99.9% though.
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

• I thought the leave side looked composed on the ITV debate and remain looked flustered and desperate

Comment

• Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        I thought the leave side looked composed on the ITV debate and remain looked flustered and desperate
                        yes, the little Englander jibe is well worn and getting tiresome. The Remainians have switched tactics. Just abuse and insult the opposition

Comment

• The remain campaign has been dreadful, I can't believe how wrong they've got it, and how they keep scoring own goals. (And Brights you're right, Blair is another massive own goal. Who believes that #### any more?) Personally I find it very disappointing, as I think there are all sorts of very good reasons to remain, many of which I've outlined in this debate. The personal attacks on Boris Johnson in yesterday's debate were pathetic. Argue on substance, not personality. Pissed off about it TBH. I could do a much better job!

Comment

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                            The 2 remain , ones a fella called Hilary and the others a bloke in drag . Couldn't make it up , I'd have dimbleby in the leave camp after that showing. Love the ol girl having a pop at the raver saying little englander . Cheeky queer
                            What the hell did he look like Vans.
                            I wonder what the Ultras made of their fellow Palace supporter!

Comment

• I think by now the people who have decided how they are going to vote will not change their minds as they put their own twist on all the remarks made. The undecided possibly won't be able to decide either way, as nothing is really being said which will make them decide. It is unfortunate that there have been no cohesive debates.

I was speaking with an immigration solicitor yesterday regarding what will happen to the EU citizens who are already in the U.K. if we vote to leave and no agreement is made regarding immigration. The citizens who joined the EU after 2006 (Rumanians and Bulgaria) will not have the right to stay. Citizens who have been here more than 5 years should apply for residency as they will then be able to stay. Other citizens will be required to obtain a work visa. Citizens who are working legally will probably find this easy to obtain but citizens who have no jobs or are not working here legally could be asked to leave.

Comment

• I have just heard the comments made by the German Finance minister and am now determined to vote out. Not sure if that was his intentions but it worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X