Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    Westminster doing away with 75 cctv cameras to save a million. lining pockets before brexit no doubt, legal villains.
    The connection?

Comment

• People wanting change generally shout the loudest. Majority of my friends dont contribute to online forums etc but all are voting in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
        The connection?
        Nice little earner for the bent politicians whilst taking 2 years to exit Europe the crime rate in the square mile goes up giving those involved i told you so story! Only the rich want to remain .
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
          People wanting change generally shout the loudest. Majority of my friends dont contribute to online forums etc but all are voting in.
          Same but want out, all thinking of our childrens future not ours.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
            People wanting change generally shout the loudest. Majority of my friends dont contribute to online forums etc but all are voting in.
            People like you friends are the ones who can't be bothered to vote, Brexiters will vote come what may.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
              I have absolutely no idea , perhaps you could tell me how many have been sacked in your line of work?
              I can't give a figure of how many but I can tell you that when I worked in the building trade untold were sacked imeadiately for not being up to the required standard
              Now I think I can confidently say that you can't honestly tell me you have known of one teacher that has been dismissed on the grounds of being totally incompetent

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Right East you have inside knowledge tell us how many teachers have sacked for being incompetent over the last 20 years
                not just for being incompetent. Justice finally caught up with my old Primary Head. Always had the same kid on his knee. Lucky I was an ugly barsteward
                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                I must be guided without a stumble
                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  not just for being incompetent. Justice finally caught up with my old Primary Head. Always had the same kid on his knee. Lucky I was an ugly barsteward
                  Yep remember something similar the head at my school had a boy who later in life came out as being g a y as his personal secretary not in class ,what did the other teachers do ? Made sure the next one he had was a girl often wondered was that dodgy

Comment

• Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                    People like you friends are the ones who can't be bothered to vote, Brexiters will vote come what may.
                    They're all voting, they were genuinely surprised when I asked which way they were voting. "Why would anyone want out" was the typical response.

I was walking down Chiswick high road last week, they had a bunch of In campaigners - there was nothing to campaign for really as everyone who walked past were saying "yep, voting in, give me an In sticker" etc.

In conclusion: well off folk will vote in, their current lifestyle is unaffected by the EU at the moment. Why even risk a couple of years of economic downturn? Shocking lack of foresight but people will vote depending on their own circumstances, not for the greater good.

Comment

• The question is wrong and flawed to start with. We're being asked to vote on whether we want to 'remain' in something which we were never given a vote/choice/consultation to join in the first place. Pretty much sums up the problem IMO. Just on those grounds alone it has to be OUT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                        everyone i know and spoke to want out
                        Well, with that kind of in depth analysis.......I would imagine that the OUT vote is pretty much guaranteed.....

Comment

• I found this article to interesting

http://blog.moneysavingexpert.com/20...&utm_content=3

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            I found this article to interesting

Interesting article,

2nd paragraph takes care of about 37 pages of this thread....

'Anyone who tells you they KNOW what’ll happen if we leave the EU is a liar.'

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                              In for me, but on the condition lots change.
                              You've got more chance of winning the lottery than getting any changes from Merkel and Junckers, ask Cringermon.
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                I found this article to interesting

Good article.

Comment

Working...
                                X