Europe. In or out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
    I am very much IN, through a combination of long term understanding of the subject ( geography A level teaching), belief that conspiracy theories and the utter drivel being served up by Brexit is tosh, the type of person who is leading the out campaign ( noxious, nasty and self seeking. Why on Earth does Gove support the R's, the most repugnant man I have ever encountered, save for Farage oh another Brexiters. I could go on and on..... However
    Getting back to the point.
    The reason why so many say they are for Brexit is that it is the easy, populist answer for a typical bloke in the pub type chat, because it LOOKS like the right thing to do. You know, bash the pompous big businessmen and bankers, bash the prime minister, let's show those pesky foreigners a bit of British pluck, long live Dads Army etc.. If you dare to express a trust in the vast ranks of learned bigwigs who say out is a disaster ( and they are almost certainly right by the way ) then you risk being ostracised and dare I say bullied in certain friendship groups. Watch this space and see if I'm not right.
    Proud to be an R and a Europhile !!!!!
    Firstly, what the hell does geography have to do with it? We are seeking to leave the political union of the EU, not leave the continent of Europe.

If you're going to vote in on the basis you don't like the people who want out then maybe you should look at the company you're keeping on the in side (Blair, mandleson, Goldman Sachs, Cameron) hardley the most trustworthy lot.

There is no shame in being a Europhle, but I just hope you understand what that means, mote ever closer union, more harmonisation of member state powers, more bureaucracy, less democracy.

Also over the next few years upto 5 new nations are gonna join, this means more people with the right to live and work here, and also our voice and influence decreases even more as we go from 1/28th of a voice to 1/29th or worst case 1/33rd.

A vote to stay is NOT a vote for the status quo

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      Tbf Gove is a ****** (insert expletive)
      Michael Gove is a throughly decent man, and probably the most intelligent pollitican this country has to offer. Him being rangers makes him an all round chap in my book

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
        Have you met him Hove ? or are you in the teaching profession ? I spoke to him in the loft to congratulate him on having the balls to take on the teachers and I found him very amicable nd approachable
        Has Hove met Gove?...No. But his record in parliament speaks for itself. Most politicians are amicable and approachable, its part of the remit. You're not going to get a number of people to vote for you or at least agree with you without an element of charisma

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
          Michael Gove is a throughly decent man, and probably the most intelligent pollitican this country has to offer. Him being rangers makes him an all round chap in my book
          most intelligent politician in the country....... I sense exagerration.

Comment

• Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
            Bowlarks. He's a politician, of course he wants you to think he's a decent bloke. None of them are.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
              Has Hove met Gove?...No. But his record in parliament speaks for itself. Most politicians are amicable and approachable, its part of the remit. You're not going to get a number of people to vote for you or at least agree with you without an element of charisma
              How has he got a bad record he had the guts to take on a very intelligent profession but none the less a very self serving self opinionated full of self importance group that have arrogance to deny there is any such thing as a bad teacher that needs to be removed from the profession , he lost that job because Cameron lost his nerve , IMO the country would be in better hands if he becomes the next PM

Comment

• Voting across QPR forums at the moment

WATRB

53 - OUT
                29 - IN

Not606

41 - OUT
                49 - IN

LFW

47.8% - OUT
                46.3% - IN

QPRDOT.ORG

19 - OUT
                27 - IN

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  How has he got a bad record he had the guts to take on a very intelligent profession but none the less a very self serving self opinionated full of self importance group that have arrogance to deny there is any such thing as a bad teacher that needs to be removed from the profession , he lost that job because Cameron lost his nerve , IMO the country would be in better hands if he becomes the next PM
                  If he wasnt commandeering the good ship "Brexit" then I reckon the support for him amongst most wouldnt be so vocal. I am not going to get into the failings of Michael Gove, as I said they speak for themselves. In fact he isnt worthy of my vitriol......plus its getting off topic

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    Voting across QPR forums at the moment

WATRB

53 - OUT
                    29 - IN

Not606

41 - OUT
                    49 - IN

LFW

47.8% - OUT
                    46.3% - IN

QPRDOT.ORG

19 - OUT
                    27 - IN
                    what does that say about each messageboard. Are we the most working class where the EU has affected us more?
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I am very much IN, through a combination of long term understanding of the subject ( geography A level teaching), belief that conspiracy theories and the utter drivel being served up by Brexit is tosh, the type of person who is leading the out campaign ( noxious, nasty and self seeking. Why on Earth does Gove support the R's, the most repugnant man I have ever encountered, save for Farage oh another Brexiters. I could go on and on..... However
                      The reason why so many say they are for Brexit is that it is the easy, populist answer for a typical bloke in the pub type chat, because it LOOKS like the right thing to do. You know, bash the pompous big businessmen and bankers, bash the prime minister, let's show those pesky foreigners a bit of British pluck, long live Dads Army etc.. If you dare to express a trust in the vast ranks of learned bigwigs who say out is a disaster ( and they are almost certainly right by the way ) then you risk being ostracised and dare I say bullied in certain friendship groups. Watch this space and see if I'm not right.
                      This was a brave stance. LOL.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        This was a brave stance. LOL.
                        how does Norway fare Shania? do you have a good deal being outside the EU?
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Voting across QPR forums at the moment

WATRB

53 - OUT
                          29 - IN

Not606

41 - OUT
                          49 - IN

LFW

47.8% - OUT
                          46.3% - IN

QPRDOT.ORG

19 - OUT
                          27 - IN
                          So, 113 out and 105 in, plus 1.5% from LFW in favour of out
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            how does Norway fare Shania? do you have a good deal being outside the EU?
                            Some will argue that we are as good as a factual member of the Union through the ad-hoc membership we chose a few years ago. As a result of that, the general tendency is that many are frustrated because we have no impact on regulations we have to implement whether we like it or not.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Bowlarks. He's a politician, of course he wants you to think he's a decent bloke. None of them are.
                              Exactly.

All pigs at the trough. Lying, greedy, corrupt old boys club.

Comment

Pathetic
                                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                                X