X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Would anyone have taken it?

It's not an unfair price.

I think given the situation keeping him is the right move, sell in the summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Would anyone have taken it?

It's not an unfair price.

I think given the situation keeping him is the right move, sell in the summer.
      5m is a pi33 take. Gustavo Hamer went for £17m !!!

Comment

• £5m as an opening bid not bad. However I suspect our survival or otherwise this season will be decided by small margins and Chair could be vital to us. He has generally looked more comfortable under Marti and I will be interested to see how he plays alongside the newer arrivals. Have always felt he would thrive around better players. Will also take some of the pressure off him if more players are contributing attacking wise.

Fair play to Chair. As far as we know he hasn't tried pushing for a move over the last couple of years, has been available to play and always puts a shift in. Yes he has a tendency to overdo things too much which can be frustrating but that is likely why no say mid-table Premiership sides have come in for him.

He is 26 now so no youngster with bags of potential to improve so will not go for the mega money we see some players go for from this division. He has shown he is plenty capable of playing at upper levels of this league with then a question mark over whether he would be able to make it in Premiership. If he has a good last few months could see him going for £7m in summer if we stay up. Deserves his chance both in terms of pay and playing opportunity to play higher up so if he does end up going at some point then best of luck to him.

Difference between not selling him now and mistakes with other players in recent past is we have kept hold of players in the frankly unrealistic hope we could challenge for promotion which whilst not impossible was never likely. These next few months are vital for an entirely different reason and as I say Chair could be very important for us.

Comment

• The offer is €5m which is £4.26m

Even if it was £6m it's a no from me at this stage. The new signings confirm we're within FFP, so any sale can wait till the summer.

However, we were happy with the three signings and Andersen can play in Chair's position. There may also be other free transfer players avsilable to sign for six months.

i hsve a lot more confidence in the current structure, so whatever happens the club knows best. It will need to be £6m I'm my opinion.

Comment

• I'd sell. Holding onto players for too long got us into this mess.

Comment

• West Ham United gem Tyron Akpata heads to QPR as official announcement made

https://www.westhamzone.com/news/wes...uncement-made/

QPR: Salamon, Leahy, Tuck, Akpata, Hawkins, Shann (Murphy 22), Adomah (Sackey 84), Talla, Bala, Pedder, Anthony (Petrie 65).

Paul Furlong’s youngsters drew 1-1 at Dartford after 90 minutes but succumbed 5-4 in the shootout.

Lets hope he is a gem !!

Comment

• Sounds like another tim breaker to me! We have a great record signing donkeys from hammers
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  The offer is €5m which is £4.26m

Even if it was £6m it's a no from me at this stage. The new signings confirm we're within FFP, so any sale can wait till the summer.

However, we were happy with the three signings and Andersen can play in Chair's position. There may also be other free transfer players avsilable to sign for six months.

i hsve a lot more confidence in the current structure, so whatever happens the club knows best. It will need to be £6m I'm my opinion.
                  If it's £4m in the summer i'd say it's a gamble worth taking keeping him on now. If it's take it or leave it, i reckon we have enough to stay up without him and that money would be vital.

Comment

• Ahmad exits QPR to become Crystal Palace Head of Medicine

https://trainingground.guru/articles...ports-medicine

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Ahmad exits QPR to become Crystal Palace Head of Medicine

https://trainingground.guru/articles...ports-medicine
                      Wonder if we have a sell on fee agreed?

Comment

Working...
                      X