Player Incomings 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Bonne clearly not interested in playing for us next season!

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-...siness-at-town
    Yeah saw that. Imagine Beale would have too.
    Bye Bonne

Comment

• Bonne voyage

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Bonne voyage
        Out with Old, in with the New!
        but Uncle I love You.

Comment

• Following that statement, I will never let him lay a foot at Loftus Road again. He should show respect to his employer.

Comment

• Won't be Luke Freeman as he's just signed for Luton..! FFS....LUTON!!!

Comment

• Freeman has done nothing much since leaving us so not convinced that will change at Lootown.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Yeah saw that. Imagine Beale would have too.
                Bye Bonne
                He needs to learn respect more than anything. Sounds like a case of the the tail wagging the dog! I would say fine. U can leave if Ipswich pay us what we bought you for. Not a penny less. They won't and he will be playing with the under 23s until he realises its not a game of fantasy football manager..it's real life and he will do what he's told. Idiot.

Comment

• Reading some of the comments by their fans on their sites, I’m not convinced they fancy him either! Very poor 2nd half of the season and doesn’t know the offside rule! Lol

Comment

• From the article Bonne seems quite happy to wait for Jan or next summer before he leaves. The best we can hope for is a £250k fee, but cant imagine many L1 clubs having that kind of money. I'm sure he'll go out on loan until his contract expires. Comes across as the modern day lazy ass footballer to me who wants to retire without so much as a scar on his knees.

Comment

• To me reads like Bonne feels things very much up in the air everywhere. I do not take any real exception to it personally but he has been a little stupid in vocalising what I suspect plenty of players feel but keep to themselves.

He was bit part player at best for us after he joined, started on fire for Ipswich but then dropped off completely. A cliche but he is very much at a crossroads. He is no longer a talented youngster. If he is going to make an impression in the game needs to start producing consistently. He may feel he is more likely to do that in League One than spending a season again as a bit part player if even that here.

He did show flashes of promise for us coming off the bench so nothing to say he couldn't kick on here under a new manager. However he has it all to prove wherever he ends up.

Comment

• Shane Long?

Comment

• What's he now? 40? 41? Experienced

Comment

• 35, just releaed by Southampton, FLW have an article citing our apparant intetest, probably a load of bull but thought I'd share.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                              Shane Long?
                              Absolutely useless. Makes sammy koejoe look prolific. Headless chicken. I'm amazed he's stayed in the prem so long as he couldn't finish his dinner!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Absolutely useless. Makes sammy koejoe look prolific. Headless chicken. I'm amazed he's stayed in the prem so long as he couldn't finish his dinner!!
                                Agree. One or two good seasons. Living off them for years.

Comment

Working...
                                X