Player Incomings 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Disgraceful, no actual plans, machine gun approach, Ronaldo, or Neketiah, or everyone out...
    It's just not Cricket Old Chap!

Comment

• Did Roberts impress for Leeds the season they went up? I seem to remember it was all Bamford...
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...r-Roberts.html

Comment

• Would for me be more positive than negative to get him at HQ but I am the Man with the Rose Coloured Glasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Would for me be more positive than negative to get him at HQ but I am the Man with the Rose Coloured Glasses.
            You and me both.

We will always have a small squad so it's important to have a player who can slot into three different attacking positions. It's very hard to judge his scoring abilities when he's a utility player and only made seven starts last season. But he was still deemed good enough to play in 23 premiership games last season.

He has to be worth a loan slot shirley.
            Last edited by SheepRanger; 04-07-2022, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Bonne clearly not interested in playing for us next season!

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-...siness-at-town

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

You and me both.

We will always have a small squad so it's important to have a player who can slot into three different attacking positions. It's very hard to judge his scoring abilities when he's a utility player and only made seven starts last season. But he was still deemed good enough to play in 23 premiership games last season.

He has to be worth a loan slot shirley.
                Who's to say with good Handling ( no Breast jokes please) we couldn't unlock a player, we are after all a Club that needs to buy in Small and develop into bigger things ( no breast jokes please)

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  Bonne clearly not interested in playing for us next season!

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-...siness-at-town
                  Yeah saw that. Imagine Beale would have too.
                  Bye Bonne

Comment

• Bonne voyage

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Bonne voyage
                      Out with Old, in with the New!
                      but Uncle I love You.

Comment

• Following that statement, I will never let him lay a foot at Loftus Road again. He should show respect to his employer.

Comment

• Won't be Luke Freeman as he's just signed for Luton..! FFS....LUTON!!!

Comment

• Freeman has done nothing much since leaving us so not convinced that will change at Lootown.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Yeah saw that. Imagine Beale would have too.
                              Bye Bonne
                              He needs to learn respect more than anything. Sounds like a case of the the tail wagging the dog! I would say fine. U can leave if Ipswich pay us what we bought you for. Not a penny less. They won't and he will be playing with the under 23s until he realises its not a game of fantasy football manager..it's real life and he will do what he's told. Idiot.

Comment

• Reading some of the comments by their fans on their sites, I’m not convinced they fancy him either! Very poor 2nd half of the season and doesn’t know the offside rule! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X