No announcement yet.

Player Incomings 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall turn down latest offer for Danny McNamara now moving onto Dujon Sterling. What a fking waste of time. Time to paper over more cracks with a loan

Comment

• The whole pursuit of mcnamara was a bit of a farce. If you are serious about getting the lad in and having him for the start of the season then offer decent money instead of a pint and a bag of crisps!! When it became common knowledge the game was up. Either get it done early or walk away. Millwall were clearly not happy the way we were doing things and told us to f off.

The lad from Derby was a good fit from the start and is fit as a butchers dog. Plays every week. Lots of experience. Senior figure. Free transfer. Seems a bit of a no brainer.

Comment

• I don't mind who we get in out of sterling and Byrne.
        Always liked Byrne plays the role really well .

Btw Byrne is a free agent so won't be a loan.
        The other, if he's seen as someone we can polish could be loan with view to buy

Comment

• Sterling is out of contract end of this season so it would be a loan with a view to sign.

Comment

• All for a new Rb but given we’ve only got kakay there why not go 3cb Dunne in the side we look stronger Dickie and Clarke salter then you can go back to Albert as wb and paal other side. I’m less concerned about a Rb and rather funds went on a striker as our options there are league 1 level in Dkyes and Bonne and a young kid

Comment

• I was going to post Ossie Kakay has played well last two games, hasn't he?
              So he should have the shirt to start with anyway but we do need a striker or two

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                All for a new Rb but given we’ve only got kakay there why not go 3cb Dunne in the side we look stronger Dickie and Clarke salter then you can go back to Albert as wb and paal other side. I’m less concerned about a Rb and rather funds went on a striker as our options there are league 1 level in Dkyes and Bonne and a young kid
                Agree with all this. Come on Hoos and Sir Les, get a couple of decent strikers in please! If you think Dykes and Bonne are good enough to get us enough goals to be competitive in this league, you BOTH need to have a long hard look at yourselves in the mirror! Help the other lads out!

Comment

• We really need a proper big pacy physical target man. Dykes is very hit and miss. If he doesn't play we literally don't have a replacement for that role. I'm amazed we are in the second week of the season yet we still have only one recognised number 9, one right back, a shocking back up for paal, leaving our best defender sat on his ass watching on, still waiting for a dribbling centre mid which I hope Richards is going to provide for us.

We are very short overall. The lack of real quality and depth is a big concern.

Comment

• Grabban from Forest can we trust him scoring some goals for us if we sign him?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Grabban from Forest can we trust him scoring some goals for us if we sign him?
                      Generally scores goals but getting on a bit now. I'd definitely take him on a free as he's better than we've got. I'd be expecting another to come in as well as Grabban won't be enough.

Have we been linked?

Comment

• Don't understand why people think we looked solid playing 3 at the back? Thought we got cut open way too much when we did. We conceded 59 goals last season, 15 teams conceded less. That isn't solid! Generally you need to be conceding less than 50 to be competing especially when we haven't got anyone in the squad right now capable of scoring 15+.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                          Don't understand why people think we looked solid playing 3 at the back? Thought we got cut open way too much when we did. We conceded 59 goals last season, 15 teams conceded less. That isn't solid! Generally you need to be conceding less than 50 to be competing especially when we haven't got anyone in the squad right now capable of scoring 15+.
                          Wrong thread, this is about player incomings!

Comment

• Milwall lad off the table....

Loan to perm on the Right Back from Chelski scum, Dujon Sterling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Generally scores goals but getting on a bit now. I'd definitely take him on a free as he's better than we've got. I'd be expecting another to come in as well as Grabban won't be enough.

Have we been linked?
                              No, he`s not been linked with us. Just a suggestion!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Looks like Byrne is heading to MLS, so think we end up Steriing then

Comment

Working...
                                X