Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Who is he?
    Big time itk?
    He has a lot of following so looks like a big time ITK

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

He has a lot of following so looks like a big time ITK
      I've just read all the ######s asking him not to talk about small clubs/leagues.
      Plastics all of them

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano
        Dutch left back Kenneth Paal will fly in tonight to London for talks with QPR. Negotiations ongoing, QPR could sign him on a free move. #transfers Former PSV left back was linked with a move to Bristol City but QPR are leading the race.
        Brizzel haven't got any money after years of over spending. For the life of me I cant see why he would want to live in Barnsley! I can believe we're ahead of those two clubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          I thought George Cox was our target lb
          We need two as it seems these wing backs will be putting some miles in next season. Nico didnt have a big contract so I guess we'll put together a pay off or loan him out again to anyone who wants to cover 75% of his wages.

Comment

• https://www.westhamzone.com/news/wes...eglo-approach/

West Ham United reject Queens Park Rangers' Emmanuel Loneglo approach

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Another guy I havent heard of before linked ,Kenneth Paal
              Yeah. Total failure at PSV but doesn't stop people skirting about that fact and getting excited because he has a connection to a big/famous club.

​​​​​​BIg clubs throw literally dozens of players between ages of 16-20 at the wall every year to see if any of them stick. Majority of them fail of course and drift into the periphery and are let go.

Therefore, there are literally hundreds of former players of big clubs available out there. They've got to be judged on their individual merits and their connection to [insert name here] needs ignoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Yeah. Total failure at PSV but doesn't stop people skirting about that fact and getting excited because he has a connection to a big/famous club.

​​​​​​BIg clubs throw literally dozens of players between ages of 16-20 at the wall every year to see if any of them stick. Majority of them fail of course and drift into the periphery and are let go.

Therefore, there are literally hundreds of former players of big clubs available out there. They've got to be judged on their individual merits and their connection to [insert name here] needs ignoring.
                Nick Culkin and Sean Goss come to mind!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Les Ferdinand was picked up from Hayes later than most so was probably a " total failure " somewhere.
                  Eze "failed" at 3 or 4 clubs before QPR.
                  We signed an in form young goal scorer from Peterborough, and he was awful here.
                  Taarabt was out of this world at QPR but never hit those heights ever again.
                  All depends on the manager the players around around each individual and the team spirit.
                  He might fail he might not, I hope not.....you?

Comment

• It is the type of gambles we must take. If a player is 'very good' then we will not have a chance. Very good players sign for Premier clubs and some for the big ones only. As mentioned, Eze was a gamble that failed in other places and succeeded at the R's. That must be our aim, however, cannot expect that all 'gambled' players will be a success.

Comment

• JCS first signing through the door apparently has some pace so very welcome addition

Comment

• We've missed out..........

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/joe-lumley-loaned-to-reading

Comment

• Paal has signed

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Paal has signed
                            3 year deal. Are we still after Cox or Cochrane?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

3 year deal. Are we still after Cox or Cochrane?
                              I would think so.

Cox is the only left back / wingback

Paal and Cockraine play central midfield roles too according to transfermarket. Cockraine gives us more options than Cox

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I would think so.

Cox is the only left back / wingback

Paal and Cockraine play central midfield roles too according to transfermarket. Cockraine gives us more options than Cox
                                Ok,letīs hope so. Good to have options and versatility in the squad

Comment

Working...
                                X