FU53UvqWQAAwbaT.jpg

Comment

Oh Keiron Petrie btw

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        Felipe Araruna - released by Fakes.

Beale likes him.

https://thetilehurstend.sbnation.com...yals-interview
        I see he also worked with Ejaria and Swift - shame we didn’t have him in place before Swift went to WBA we may have had a chance of nicking him

Comment

We need to get keinan Davis. He's a big strong black lad that plays very direct and is hard to stop in full flow. I'd imagine forest might try and sign him again but this is exactly the type of player we need.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think we'll wait until Beale has seen squad in training for a few days before making signings.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              We need to get keinan Davis. He's a big strong black lad that plays very direct and is hard to stop in full flow. I'd imagine forest might try and sign him again but this is exactly the type of player we need.
              Hopefully we can do Better than him

Comment

I think priority has to be getting 2 full backs in, along with 2 strikers and perhaps a CB if Dickie does end up leaving this summer.

But I do sense the club being sensible with spending this summer, I would think we would have room in the budget for at least a few incomings.

Comment

Adomah agrees new QPR contract

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-star-agrees-new-deal

Comment

Tottenham’s Troy Parrott, On Loan ???

Looks goodnuff for us.

Comment

Niko Hämäläinen

Recalled for pre season

http://sportwitness.co.uk/qpr-reques...s-brief-spell/

Comment

It could be that Nico needs someone who believe in him. I remember Les having difficulty in his first years at the R's, although I am not making comparisons. They should had seen something good to offer him a four year deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                          It could be that Nico needs someone who believe in him. I remember Les having difficulty in his first years at the R's, although I am not making comparisons. They should had seen something good to offer him a four year deal.
                          Maybe but Nico is 25yrs old and has never established himself to date. I'm sure he'll head off on loan again very soon. It would be a worry if Nico suddenly became our back up left back after all these years.

Comment

Niko is a terrible footballer , lower non league standard at best , his technical ability is ok but desire and posisional play is rubbish.
                            Look at him when he plays , no passion or desire in his face , looks like he's sulking all the time , just jogs around , never busts a gut , i personally never want to see him in a Rangers shirt again .
                            He's had numerous chances and does'nt even do well at loan clubs , just pay up his contract and let him go to non leaue.

Comment

But would you be comfortable knowing your own fans hate you? He lacks confidence big time and if MB manage to get the best out of him, he'll be one hell of a manager. As for when he played ... how many times did he play?

Comment

But would you be comfortable knowing your own fans hate you? He lacks confidence big time and if MB manage to get the best out of him, he'll be one hell of a manager. As for when he played ... how many times did he play?
                                Beale has got two months to build him up and make him a championship player to be our back up left back.

I hope he can do that and save us the trouble of finding another payer. Perhaps he'll be kept in the squad and assessed before the Jan transfer window?

I'm sure Warbs was as good a judge of a player as anyone in the game. So Nico has a lot to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X