Lyndon dykes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000
    Signing of Lyndon Dykes should be confirmed within the next 48 hours.
    Eh?? That doesn't fill me with confidence.

Did you know his current team plays at the Tony Macaroni Stadium. It's true, it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000
      Signing of Lyndon Dykes should be confirmed within the next 48 hours.
      Thought it was today ?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        I feel embarrassed at some of the legends I missed.... Tony Curry!!! I should say that Andy Impey came to me in the middle of the night when I was in bed, very nice feeling. Didn't we have an Andy Gray for a bit, not the abrasive Scotsman, the other one. Anyway, I'll pack it in now - focussing on my sock draw today so I'm no longer bored.
        Ok socks. What colours are we looking for?
        And then how many players names are in some way associated with it

Comment

Signing of someone should be confirmed within the next 18 days. We might sign someone on loan the week after that. If we don't sign anyone then nothing will be confirmed. ITK

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            Signing of someone should be confirmed within the next 18 days. We might sign someone on loan the week after that. If we don't sign anyone then nothing will be confirmed. ITK
            From my sources it has been confirmed that we will be bringing in at least two players who were born as males. Due to discrimination laws we will not enquiry whether they identify as females in their private lives. Have your sources confirmed this too?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Ok socks. What colours are we looking for?
              And then how many players names are in some way associated with it

Hoseiry Bosingwa. I'll fetch me coat......

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

From my sources it has been confirmed that we will be bringing in at least two players who were born as males. Due to discrimination laws we will not enquiry whether they identify as females in their private lives. Have your sources confirmed this too?
                As the Italians say could be vice versa.

Comment

Just spoke to a mate, no reason to BS, telling me that 2 other championship clubs have come in with offers and Dykes is thinking it over.

Really disappointing if true and he goes elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                    Just spoke to a mate, no reason to BS, telling me that 2 other championship clubs have come in with offers and Dykes is thinking it over.

In other news Norwich in talks with West Ham to sign Hugill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Hopefully not but who knows his twitter states that he is looking forward to his new challenge etc and an announcement will be soon

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post

Hopefully not but who knows his twitter states that he is looking forward to his new challenge etc and an announcement will be soon
                        That was a fake account

Comment

The fact he was on instragram in a London restaurant tells me the deal is over the line.

Comment

These sort of things take time to finalise, matter of being patient.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                              These sort of things take time to finalise, matter of being patient.
                              Sorting out a flat share for him in Wembley

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Sorting out a flat share for him in Wembley
                                On the wages we pay I’d say Wembley would be a bit pricey for him .

Comment

Working...
                                X